Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters

I guess this is progress???

No...like it's been said...there was legitimate political pressure on the neck of the NFL. In a scenario where that is the case. If a person..let's remove JayZ all together. If a person decided to help elevate the pressure off the neck of the nfl . With the projected tone that the elevated pressure will in the long run have more substantial effect than them being forced to face that pressure.

And all you get out of it is press releases, and scattered unvetted out reach programs. Theres push back because it's not looking like a legit meanful reason. So here comes another press release in which a trillion dollar business dedicated "100 mill over 10 years" to a cause.

Ok,..how is that being divided, who is that being given too? How does that break down..I mean Jesus christ you can get a better break down of a 100 mill contract for a player by Colin Cowherd. Come on this is wagging the dog.

Cool but not what the protests were about.

There needs to be punishments put in place for cops murdering unarmed black people

It was very much part of the protest.

Why you finding a problem with this when Kaep ain’t saying shit about anything and IGing non blacks that’s has his shoes and not watching football while saying they are racist but doing all he can to play for the very people he says is the problem

It was very much part of the protest.

Why you finding a problem with this when Kaep ain’t saying shit about anything and IGing non blacks that’s has his shoes and not watching football while saying they are racist but doing all he can to play for the very people he says is the problem
Kap was not kneeling for criminal Justice reform.

Also Malcolm Jenkins and the NFL players Union came up with this deal a few years ago. This is a rebranding of the same shit that was already initiated

Kap was not kneeling for criminal Justice reform.

Also Malcolm Jenkins and the NFL players Union came up with this deal in a few years ago. This is a rebranding of the same shit that was already initiated

It’s even more money.

The boy Jenkins and Davis been doing work like a muthafucka. Them dudes is on the front line and getting backlash from the dudes that’s with Kaep and that shit ain’t in code at all.

What the fuck your taking about fam

They can literally do nothing because they not the police that killing unarmed folks
32 billionaires and the trillion dollar company they get money from can do nothing

Then what da fuck can we do?

I'll tell you what they can do...punish those who have the nerve to use their company as a microphone to speak on it.

32 billionaires and the trillion dollar company they get money from can do nothing

Then what da fuck can we do?

I'll tell you what they can do...punish those who have the nerve to use their company as a microphone to speak on it.

They dont have to do anything bruh. Nothing. Why is that hard for you to understand.

It’s a fact.

Why does the NFL needs to do anything? I’ll wait
People who volunteer for big brothers, red cross, or the good will dont need to do it. They dont need to give their time for those less fortunate, not at all. They can just keep living their lives, going to work, having reliable transportation, a home to sleep in, food to eat and clothes to wear. It is a undeniable FACT, that they dont have to absolutely do Annnnnything for anyone but themselves.

Like say, I ran a business for uniforms and alot of my clients where local law enforcement. And my business I get law enforcement the best gear at the best prices at the most convenient time frames. I have alot of pull with the county because of alot of the work I do with them. Because of my dealings with the municipality, I'm very well off.

Theres been a uptick in police intimidation with some of the local kids. Kids that are in band class for the local school come through for the unis and I hear them speak on it. And you know what..I could use my influence and resources to maybe help. But I absolutely dont have to. It's a fact I don't have to help anyone at all at any time.

It's an undeniable fact that I am only responsible for myself. Yep..me myself and I

Back