Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
me personally fam, i was in the wait and see camp

I had nothing to go off of and admittedly was cautiously optimistic

now that more and more things have come out, i'm disgusted and am just wondering how in the hell did he fuck this up so badly.

What could have the NFL and Jay-z possible do for black ppl around the country?

My question is, How could he have made this right? What other things could the NFL and Jay done to get this right though?

If it aint putting money into black folks hands, and if the deal is not punishing cops, What other things could the NFL and Jay do?

The reason for Kap kneeling was stop do something about police brutality which has been going on since police became in existence,

What could have the NFL and Jay do?

This is where the black man's and woman's intelligence kicks in,

Could you yourself name things that the NFL and Jay could have done for black ppl around the country? Intelligence kicks in

What could have the NFL and Jay-z possible do for black ppl around the country?

My question is, How could he have made this right? What other things could the NFL and Jay done to get this right though?

If it aint putting money into black folks hands, and if the deal is not punishing cops, What other things could the NFL and Jay do?

The reason for Kap kneeling was stop do something about police brutality which has been going on since police became in existence,

What could have the NFL and Jay do?
if im being honest...well let me speak for myself

in a perfect world, use their platforms to magnify what Kap was doing. I feel Kap should've had a seat at the table as well

these owners all deal with the respective governors of the states in which their teams play in. I dont think its unrealistic to believe that the possibility of partnering with Jay that this message would trickle down to the governors of those states, then ultimately trickle down to the local municipalities and whatnot to have these things adequately addressed.

Is that a lot of faith to put into the partnership? Maybe, but that's why i took the wait and see approach b/c i literally had nothing to go off of outside of the announcement.

and im ok with wanting that to be the best case scenario in the beginning and now seeing that its not going to happen

Nothing to go off of is a deflection and excuse for defending Jay

You have your intelligence to start understanding what is being taken place, Kap took a kneel/stance for something, the NFL black balled him, now they are partnering with Jay, and Jay in the interview really aint answering the questions that are being thrown at him.

How could this deal help black ppl around the world? Are these two billionaire corporation giving black folks money, or they punishing these cops. That should have automatically came into your mind.

You don't have to know any info to ask and form your own objective.

You can't continue to sit back and wait, that's being lazy and not understanding or refusing to understand the climate you're in. Is this deal going to help better the lives of black ppl or bring capital to them

Nothing to go off of is a deflection and excuse for defending Jay

You have your intelligence to start understanding what is being taken place, Kap took a kneel/stance for something, the NFL black balled him, now they are partnering with Jay, and Jay in the interview really aint answering the questions that are being thrown at him.

How could this deal help black ppl around the world? Are these two billionaire corporation giving black folks money, or they punishing these cops. That should have automatically came into your mind.

You don't have to know any info to ask and form your own objective.

You can't continue to sit back and wait, that's being lazy and not understanding or refusing to understand the climate you're in. Is this deal going to help better the lives of black ppl or bring capital to them
fam, where did i defend Jay?

all i said was what I, AP, was hopeful for and that no longer seems to be the case

the easy stance to take is to shit on it from jump, then if/when it comes out to be the case, then sit back and point at everyone who didnt have the initial stance that you had. This is my issue

Now what's crazy is, had it gone the exact way I was hopeful, then i guess the tables would be turned, but then again, after that, then what?

its like you want to attack me b/c we didnt share the same level of skepticism and im just over here like...why? You trying to insult me without directly doing it just to validate you were "right" all along.

I'm off that. You asked a question, I gave you an honest answer, and you're still "but but but, why didnt you see that from jump"

im tired of this dance tbh

U way too smart for this fam or u suck at trolling
im not trolling shit and i wish you niggas would stop saying that anytime you disagree with something

i know what he trying to do, and its silly...we supposed to be still moving past that

but if he wants his victory lap, then who am i to rain on his parade

what does bringing up Jay made a song that influenced dudes to stop wearing throwback jerseys have to do with what we are talking about at this exact moment?

if you gonna bring up Jay, then bring up EVERY single time it has happened in pop culture where something or someone did/made something and people followed suit.

this the shit im talking about...we've already acknowledged that dude is on some other shit...now what?

Back