Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
All good bro.. Yeah I initially was with that wait and see shit... as I've said before the more details that come out the more janky it looks to me. I'm not here to defend Jay.. lol.

We can all walk and chew gum at the same time.. We can critisize perceived janky shit and simultaneously try to come up with alternative solutions.

since Jay seems to have dropped the ball on this one.. what can we learn from those apparent mistakes and what can we do in the meantime was my question. I'm not here to troll I was legit asking
this is me

but what i dont like is this attitude that "AHAHAHAH i told you so"...ok, so you were "right"...what do we do now?

You know.....

I for one admire Shawn Corey Carter for his bravery...

Someone had to be the villain to usher in this change y'all niggaz swear coming....

Somebody had to turn all these political movements into a commercial entity with sponsorship and concerts...

Like.... At some point.... If we gonna see change shit gotta go commercial.... Cuz America don't believe shit until it's trending....

And thankfully for us Hov did that.... So hopefully you don't have to go thru that....

He's taking all the money and hate and ridicule that comes along with it so we as people.... Along with Megan Trainer...... Can move forward as collective unit.....

You know.....

I for one admire Shawn Corey Carter for his bravery...

Someone had to be the villain to usher in this change y'all niggaz swear coming....

Somebody had to turn all these political movements into a commercial entity with sponsorship and concerts...

Like.... At some point.... If we gonna see change shit gotta go commercial.... Cuz America don't believe shit until it's trending....

And thankfully for us Hov did that.... So hopefully you don't have to go thru that....

He's taking all the money and hate and ridicule that comes along with it so we as people.... Along with Megan Trainer...... Can move forward as collective unit.....

just when we tried to get serious.. you come in with this shit Du lol

*Dos voice* Im done with this thread

*Prepares to come back in 5 minutes later to talk some shit*
:hahaha:

this is me

but what i dont like is this attitude that "AHAHAHAH i told you so"...ok, so you were "right"...what do we do now?

Nigga please. Get over it. Y’all was saying all sorts of slick shit. Y’all gotta hear this shit and come up with solutions lol

just when we tried to get serious.. you come in with this shit Du lol

*Dos voice* Im done with this thread

*Prepares to come back in 5 minutes later to talk some shit*
:hahaha:
It's the roc!!!

Nigga please. Get over it. Y’all was saying all sorts of slick shit. Y’all gotta hear this shit and come up with solutions lol
show me what i was saying specifically that was considered to be slick

He’s a dick riding faggot that loves the attention?

Lmao he definitely in that vein. Like he just NOW doing business with the nfl. Why not 5 or 6 years ago. Nigga hopped on a bandwagon within 6 months. Camron said he wore chancletas with jeans. According to cam niggas don’t do that.

We neglected all the warning signs. Kendrick and J Cole better not pull this.

show me what i was saying specifically that was considered to be slick

That’s like a thousand posts Aaron. And y’all is general for your side of the table. That ain’t the point. We know that y’all knew better and we expected more. Such shame

That’s like a thousand posts Aaron. And y’all is general for your side of the table. That ain’t the point. We know that y’all knew better and we expected more. Such shame
This my only response to you and everybody pounding your chests that y'all were "right".

All of y'all can have a cookie from my oven when they're done baking. So now what?

Y'all gonna spend another week pointing fingers and having a circle jerk about it, or can we turn the discussion to what it should've been all along and that's how we can change our local communities?

This my only response to you and everybody pounding your chests that y'all were "right".

All of y'all can have a cookie from my oven when they're done baking. So now what?

Y'all gonna spend another week pointing fingers and having a circle jerk about it, or can we turn the discussion to what it should've been all along and that's how we can change our local communities?

Nobody is stopping y’all from doing that tho. Asking well what’s next well why you ain’t giving any solutions

I be feeling like some of these issues have simple answers. Flint for example @konceptjones I think he knows how the Midwest was hit especially blue collar jobs. Why would a whole city not train pipe workers and plumbers to fix shit?

But I mean idk what else y’all want to discuss

Nobody is stopping y’all from doing that tho. Asking well what’s next well why you ain’t giving any solutions
im not saying anyone is stopping me

im asking you how long ya'll gonna be in "i told you so" mode?

from jump there have been 3 types of people in this discussion

a) wait and see...which...i mean, at a surface level, there is nothing wrong with it

b) "this another big move for Jay"...where i could see someone easily poking holes in their logic but ok

c) "FOH Jigga" ...who are just sitting back pointing at the aforementioned groups.

So...you "won" this, but now what?? How long ya'll gonna be on here, twitter, IG, etc... celebrating this

Back