Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Jay Electronica "A Written Testimony" Album Thread

Rate "A Written Testimony"

• Total voters
"it's jus aight" lol

aight den, keep the songs you like, delete the rest

yall soundin like hoes w/ this "I wished it was this, I hoped it was that"

:hahaha:

Now you trippin. Is it wrong to expect Exhibit A B C level tracks? Universal Soldier is my favorite song tho. But you acting like opinions ain’t a part of music smh

Now you trippin. Is it wrong to expect Exhibit A B C level tracks? Universal Soldier is my favorite song tho. But you acting like opinions ain’t a part of music smh

opinions ain't a part of music lol

drums, snares, hi-hats, vocals, bass, strings, horns are parts of music

did you like the way they were composed?

could you do better?

This is a rap forum, a few of us here rap... some of us REALLY well. I don't think anyone that can put words together can listen to this album and say anything bad about the lyrical content and technical output. Even some of the fake Jay Elec verses were lowkey fire. Nothing wrong with saying more of an artist is needed on an album HE'S headlining. It's like going to a Jacksons reunion tour and sitting thru 2 hours of Rebbie and Latoya songs. It'll prolly be a great experience, but we all know who we came to see.

Yall opinions don't count cuz you're not qualified!!!!
sc5LGnW.gif
Okay Beans

Yo can u grab me a Zia Cooke jersey?

I holla’d at u earlier in tha week and told u to tell me your size cuz I was supposed to be goin’ to campus this weekend......buuuuuuut I’m gonna let u know right now fam...I’m not really goin’ around all willy nilly to too many places right now...I’m not sayin’ I’m scared or nuttin...just a lil more cautious.....if I’m out and about and see 1 I’ll grab u 1 but shufflin’ thru female bball jerseys for my on line associates ain’t tha move right now....

:ualreadyknow:

I holla’d at u earlier in tha week and told u to tell me your size cuz I was supposed to be goin’ to campus this weekend......buuuuuuut I’m gonna let u know right now fam...I’m not really goin’ around all willy nilly to too many places right now...I’m not sayin’ I’m scared or nuttin...just a lil more cautious.....if I’m out and about and see 1 I’ll grab u 1 but shufflin’ thru female bball jerseys for my on line associates ain’t tha move right now....

:ualreadyknow:
I ain’t get the message fam lol but yea it ain’t that serious grab it when u can I’ll send u the bread

relax chief I’m not taking it that serious just because I called it wack. I just think you banned do because you were out of context. Thus making it wack
I disagree

But water under the bridge

I thonk people like the album. Just it wasn’t what was expected. You want a Beans album with Freeway in every track? (Bet it would be fire af tho)
Right, I'd say it's not a true beans album... But I'll fucking take it...

Shit we just said the other day beans,free and Chris needed to just do 8-10 tracks together and just drop it

Back