Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Jay Electronica "A Written Testimony" Album Thread

Rate "A Written Testimony"

• Total voters
I wonder how much this gonna sale. Jay artists always tend to sell alot beside Beanie sigel Memphis bleek & Freeway

Thought you didn't care?

You taking this shit personal, like it's YOUR album...... :hahaha:

im not gonna sit up here and argue over the fact that hov is heavily featured on the album or whos verses are better. i dont care about that aspect.

i ask about the rae/ghost shit because its essentially the same thing as what was done with A Written Testimony but nobody looks at it that way. when people think of the purple tape, people just know its rae's debut album featuring ghostface and nobody stops and thinks about it.

and if im taking "this shit personal", i'm doing a horrible job at it.

And if y'all this bad after finally getting an album from dude, y'all might as well hang it up on trying to get 3 stacks to drop one now

Y'all picking apart everything which is the reason stacks not gonna drop shit

Fam imagine waiting 20 years for 3k to drop a solo album and big boi got more verses on it tha him.

Mfers would rightfully be disappointed cause they thought they was finally getting a 3k solo album.

Same here. 10+ years later I wanted an album of jay elec with maybe a feature or two, but instead hov got more verses on it than jay elec. Shits trash.

Back