Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jason Mitchell Dropped By 'The Chi' For Alleged Misconduct

Jason. He can go to rehab and clean up his image. We still dont even really know what happened with the jussie shit and probly never will...but too many ppl believe he lied about a hate crime and ain't no coming back from that as a black gay dude.

I think they're both fucked.....but people kinda find what Jussie did funny.....I think they'll forget and he'll work his way back in

an apology campaign, counseling advocacy, a few commercials and tv one shows...he'll be aight

Jason bout to be hood movie/rap video bound

matter of fact if he got a couple bars, a quick "why they hate me" freestyle wouldnt hurt right now

im thinkin that going bad beat....

"yuh.......just a lil quick freak ya'll, maybe kiss up in the hall doesnt mean that we involved

I jus wait, I just ay, I didnt mean no harm at all short nigga couldnt ball but I'll showya-howta-lose 3 jobs on ya day oofff

coulda had it all now my back against the wall and buncha bitches need me to go awaaaayy

hollywood over for me either waaay, might as well commit that in the broad DAY"

giphy.gif

But idk I think when you make white ppl look bad as a whole and try to run game on like 3 whole ass communities/identities, you ain't getting a chance to come back lol. He better hope Tyler Perry is generous cuz he got his own production company and Hollywood cant tell him what to do so hiring jussie wont have him taking a hit.

What Jason did was shitty to a few individuals. Ppl overlook that type of shit with time. Niggas swore jussie was fina start a race war lmao shit impacted the whole country for a few weeks

gay people always got wild ass stories and mental breakdowns and shit tho

pressures of being black and gay in the industry, drugs, ptsd from a childhood trauma, etc

the right publicist and lawyer could have america crying for the kid

niggas are NOT making it on the sexual assault tip right now.....shoulda got your strong arm freak on in the 90's cuz

Word. The lawyer is supposed to fight for you. The lawyer probably saw the proof and knew they couldn't win.

That, and........with him being out-of-work..........he probably didn't think Mitchell would be able to pay his legal fees either.

They should make a reality show together Jussie and Jason on their long journey back to being working actors

ouch but he wasnt winning that shit no way

its a MTV award for one, two he was running against a GOT actress and 2 other women

this nigga literally couldnt have had a worse problem, at a worse time

at the height of the me too movement, his idols folding and crumbling all around him, and he's the only black male on the set of the new show thats full of women

i mean damn....just drop a recovering crackhead on the block in the middle of the night with a wad of cash

nigga got cornered by his demons

gay people always got wild ass stories and mental breakdowns and shit tho

pressures of being black and gay in the industry, drugs, ptsd from a childhood trauma, etc

the right publicist and lawyer could have america crying for the kid

niggas are NOT making it on the sexual assault tip right now.....shoulda got your strong arm freak on in the 90's cuz

I was just thinking that homie came in the game 30 years too late. Guess he thought the old Hollywood rules were still in place.

Thing is, dude was given a chance
But he STILL persisted, on being a creep toward them sisters

And yet mfs STILL painting him as the victim
GTFOH

Thing is, dude was given a chance
But he STILL persisted, on being a creep toward them sisters

And yet mfs STILL painting him as the victim
GTFOH
I have yet to see him painted as victim

But I get the sentiment

Back