Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jason Mitchell Dropped By 'The Chi' For Alleged Misconduct

I... i don't understand celebrities being so pressed for pussy. Some niggas don't know how to use their star power for shit. They don't even need to have game. Like... it takes ONE tweet/IG post to say "Any ladies wanna hang tonight? Dm me". Repeat as neccessary

I... i don't understand celebrities being so pressed for pussy. Some niggas don't know how to use their star power for shit. They don't even need to have game. Like... it takes ONE tweet/IG post to say "Any ladies wanna hang tonight? Dm me". Repeat as neccessary

Dudes want what they can’t have

"he was terminated by his agent, manager, & lawyer"

tenor.gif

Exactly!

I remember Ne-yo sayin he can walk into a club, and outta 20 women...he can bring home at least 18.

But its niggas like Jason Mitchell who concern themselves wit the 2 that rejected him. Who can't take "No" for an answer.

How this nigga got mfs all the way up to the showrunner filing complaints against him? How you harass your fuckin boss??? Lololololol get this dumb nigga outa here yo

Last edited:
Who gettin work again first...

Him or Jesse Smollet?
Jason. He can go to rehab and clean up his image. We still dont even really know what happened with the jussie shit and probly never will...but too many ppl believe he lied about a hate crime and ain't no coming back from that as a black gay dude.

Back