Welcome To aBlackWeb

Janet Jackson's prenuptial agreement guaranteed her $500 million if she stayed 5 years...

Janet been doing this for decades..... She prolly a billionaire now on the low....

Her game was stronger..... Dude got hustled by a supreme level hustler...

But let's not forget---- Janet was never hurting for money. I feel like she probably really loved this man but he wasn't emotionally available like the article stated.

Y'all are trying to paint her as a gold digger. Lol
when shawty been chasing her own checks for years!!!!
I didn't say she is but, it's not her first divorce either and right after the minimum 5 years this happens yup
Jackpot getcho cash Janet
nvIULkn_zpsv21ezxa1.png

Yep and I don't blame her

I left men for much less. Smh
200w.webp

I'm not buying it, if she was emotionally neglected power to her for leaving. But it's obvious she was milking the marriage for that 500 mill after 5 years. That's kinda fucked up thinking about it, imo it shows she didn't care about reconciling and fixing the problems, she was biding her time.

200w.webp

I'm not buying it, if she was emotionally neglected power to her for leaving. But it's obvious she was milking the marriage for that 500 mill after 5 years. That's kinda fucked up thinking about it, imo it shows she didn't care about reconciling and fixing the problems, she was biding her time.

she's worth almost 200 million dollars josh

I'm pretty sure she wasn't milking the marriage for money. That's a little far fetched.

Your ashy "she's a gold digger" think-pieces will not fly when it comes to THE JANET JACKSON.

She planned that shyt.

If the marriage was that bad, she would've hauled azzz long ago. That money is for "pain" and "suffering". Lol

she's worth almost 200 million dollars josh

I'm pretty sure she wasn't milking the marriage for money. That's a little far fetched.

Your ashy "she's a gold digger" think-pieces will not fly when it comes to THE JANET JACKSON.
I know this your homegirl, she taught you how to be miss jackson in the bedroom and ms.jackson in the office that's cool and all, but let's be honest here. If she's worth 200 mill on her own, why would she wait until the 5th year to divorce ol boy when she coulda got guaranteed child support if she needed help with expenses? The only logical conclusion one can make is that she was being spiteful and wanted to milk ol boy for that 500 mill.

Hate to say it but them's the facts race, she wanted to hurt him where it hurt the most.

Hol up, I'm just stuntin' on my ex bitch
Hol up, I'm just flexin' on my ex bitch
Fuck a wedding ring, I bought a necklace
Diamonds got the flu, try not to catch this
I left that ho alone 'cause she was ratchet
All these bitches salty, they can't stand me

IMG_4355.GIF

She planned that shyt.

If the marriage was that bad, she would've hauled azzz long ago. That money is for "pain" and "suffering". Lol

she did what anybody would do.

If you were in her shoes, you would have stayed too

Ya damn skippy I would.... She Worth 200, and just got 500

That's what we call a flip....

Don't matter how she felt bout the nigga she successfully doubled up her entire net worth....

I don't care how much money you got,, there's not a person in the world who wouldn't want twice that..

Janet won......

I know this your homegirl, she taught you how to be miss jackson in the bedroom and ms.jackson in the office that's cool and all, but let's be honest here. If she's worth 200 mill on her own, why would she wait until the 5th year to divorce ol boy when she coulda got guaranteed child support if she needed help with expenses? The only logical conclusion one can make is that she was being spiteful and wanted to milk ol boy for that 500 mill.

Hate to say it but them's the facts race, she wanted to hurt him where it hurt the most.

And since he hurt her throughout the whole marriage...I DONT BLAME HER!

had shawty wearing all types of crazy shit.

"she just wanted the money"

ok and he just wanted the pride of having "Mrs control" in his bed. tuh

Back