Welcome To aBlackWeb

Janet Jackson's prenuptial agreement guaranteed her $500 million if she stayed 5 years...

How do people move away from being treated like they have been purchased if they continue to act like they have been purchased?

I hope she's breaking her lawyers off a piece of that change for possibly coming up wit that agreement.

If she stayed with him just to collect money when she already has enough money to feed the world than she is morally off. This isn't a broke woman on the come up. This is a woman who had everything she neede financially before him. She can't estimate that she lost 500 million because she was with him. Even if it is a drop in the bucket for him she is still wrong for taking it. Why do you need more money than your grandchildrens children need. This makes no sense.

How else do you build a dynasty? Having more than enough to cover my grandchildrens grandkids is worth almost anything.

The funny thing is noooo one knows what really went on in their relationship. Dude probably only got head on his birthday, janet probably got tired of his foot prints being on the toilet.. the thing is we don't know.

I hope they work this out where birth of them end up happy and at peace. Aint no way Janet Jackson is that busy.

Nobody should, really. It's not a need.

True, but what do u call the men who agree to prenups with stipulations like 5 yrs n u get half a billi?

If I tell you I have a 50 mil dollar insurance policy and you kill me for it, does it make you any less of a killer?

The circumstances aren't that different to evade that title. Not sure where the defensiveness defensiveness this thread from some of yall is coming from

Seems pretty cut and dry

If I tell you I have a 50 mil dollar insurance policy and you kill me for it, does it make you any less of a killer?

The circumstances aren't that different to evade that title. Not sure where the defensiveness defensiveness this thread from some of yall is coming from

Seems pretty cut and dry
She wasn't poor or struggling when they married. He could've protected all his assets and gotten away with it. Instead, they both signed a prenup with the 5 year stipulation for half a billion. That's a choice. The prenup is the opportunity for both parties come to an agreement on the financial terms of their marriage's dissolution. If this is what they agreed, I honestly don't see the issue.

is it true that older women are more likely to have ugly babies or children with down syndrome or other birth defects?

Ugly? Lol no although that is subjective

Birth defects? Yes. Although women are considered advanced maternal age (AMA) fairly young. Around thirty or so I think

is it true that older women are more likely to have ugly babies or children with down syndrome or other birth defects?
johnwallbruh_nve7lf.jpg

Back