Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ja Morant is accused of assaulting a 17 year old

This just doesn’t feel like it’s gonna end good. Dude doing too much, and messing with kids on top of that… somebody “real”, an adult, is gonna test this man.

This is Young AI in Philly all over again. From the meddling mama, and the drinking to the street niggas in the entourage. Iverson survived all his fuck ups as a youngin. So will Ja.
That’s a good point. The only counter to that is since the AI days they made huge strides to get away from that image. But since then the malice at the palace happened and Artest and others had a long career despite that event.

This is Young AI in Philly all over again. From the meddling mama, and the drinking to the street niggas in the entourage. Iverson survived all his fuck ups as a youngin. So will Ja.

I don't know if I agree with this. Young AI was wild, but he kept it reigned in a lot more than Ja. The NBA's beef with him was mostly an image thing. Ja now has multiple incidents allegedly involving guns and maybe committing actual crimes.

I don't know if I agree with this. Young AI was wild, but he kept it reigned in a lot more than Ja. The NBA's beef with him was mostly an image thing. Ja now has multiple incidents allegedly involving guns and maybe committing actual crimes.
Bro. AI got arrested a year after being named the MVP. lol for felony gun possession and trespassing. AI was out there wilding at times. Ownership let a lot of shit go. It wasn't until he was gonna he get traded that he calmed down enough to win the MVP. Then he follows that up a year later with the incident with his wife. Plus don't forget the weed and gun charge he had in '97. They were calling this nigga Pac back then.

iversonmug.jpg

Bro. AI got arrested a year after being named the MVP. lol for felony gun possession and trespassing. AI was out there wilding at times. Ownership let a lot of shit go. It wasn't until he was gonna he get traded that he calmed down enough to win the MVP. Then he follows that up a year later with the incident with his wife. Plus don't forget the weed and gun charge he had in '97. They were calling this nigga Pac back then.

iversonmug.jpg

I feel what you're saying, but to me there is a difference between getting caught owning a gun when you shouldn't have one and being accused of pointing guns at opposing team members or jumping a a teenager with 8 other people. Ja is on that line of being in a position where the NBA isn't going to be able to just sweep shit under the rug. He doesn't even have to do anything. If one of his stupid as tag-alongs does some crazy shit while Ja is present his life is over.

I feel what you're saying, but to me there is a difference between getting caught owning a gun when you shouldn't have one and being accused of pointing guns at opposing team members or jumping a a teenager with 8 other people. Ja is on that line of being in a position where the NBA isn't going to be able to just sweep shit under the rug. He doesn't even have to do anything. If one of his stupid as tag-alongs does some crazy shit while Ja is present his life is over.
Start of preseason this will all be forgotten.

That’s a good point. The only counter to that is since the AI days they made huge strides to get away from that image. But since then the malice at the palace happened and Artest and others had a long career despite that event.
Did you ask O’Neal how he feels about it?

Him and his crew gunna keep fucking around till they find out. And the odds of that happening have multiplied since this is all out in the media now. People bout to troll irl for clout/jokes and bait him into getting sued or worse.

Him and his crew gunna keep fucking around till they find out. And the odds of that happening have multiplied since this is all out in the media now. People bout to troll irl for clout/jokes and bait him into getting sued or worse.
Sad but true.
Niggas gonna test him for a paycheck.
Then the strippaz will say he assaulted them.
Then Niggas gonna hurt they ankle wearing his sneakers

Back