Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ja Morant is accused of assaulting a 17 year old

Nigga pls. It was the same way in da 90s

I used to think that, but I don't anymore. The music just has a bigger influence now than it did before. Like in the 90s we liked the music and a lot of the imagery, but most of us weren't trying to emulate it, and the people that looked like they were emulating the music probably were really living that life anyway.

Now with social media at full tilt, it seems like people are just more impressionable. There's more of an incentive to emulate what you see. Everybody's looking for likes, so if certain things become popular, there is a push to do those things that didn't exist back in the 90s.

Pat Bev sounding crazy the gun part a good point but a good grill in Memphis ain’t crazy

I don't think his point is that all of that is bad or at least the same level of bad. His point was more that all of that is what is presented in rap music and these cats feel like they have to do whatever they see, so that's why you see Ja with all that.

isn’t Memphis open carry?

His homeboy tried to protect him by stopping the filming, but Ja seemed not to give much of a shit. With his comment after he turned the camera away.

Why flash the weapon for the camera is my question though ? Who does he think he is intimidating with stuff like this? Lol

Back