Ja Morant is accused of assaulting a 17 year old

I didn’t know about those other things. I was looking at this incident in isolation. Even so, still doesn’t seem like the outrage is matching the offense.

After Gilbert Arenas the NBA ain't playing with guns. They're already banned on any NBA premesis and for Ja to have that gun in Denver that means he took it on the team plane on the road. It's not only breaking an established NBA rule, and maybe the actual law, but it's dumb as hell.

Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
After Gilbert Arenas the NBA ain't playing with guns. They're already banned on any NBA premesis and for Ja to have that gun in Denver that means he took it on the team plane on the road. It's not only breaking an established NBA rule, and maybe the actual law, but it's dumb as hell.
No disagreement on all of this being dumb on his part.

I don’t think that was his gun though. Looks like he probably had a homeboy that carries something small and easy to conceal and Ja asked him to hold it. Anyone that owns even one gun would know to not stunt with that little shit and definitely wouldn’t hold it like that.

No disagreement on all of this being dumb on his part.

I don’t think that was his gun though. Looks like he probably had a homeboy that carries something small and easy to conceal and Ja asked him to hold it. Anyone that owns even one gun would know to not stunt with that little shit and definitely wouldn’t hold it like that.
It his gun is even more crazy. Now his dna is on it.
Shit I don’t even touch my own sons guns.