Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ja Morant is accused of assaulting a 17 year old

Am I missing something though? I haven’t seen any confirmation about him rolling up on Finish Line, or that if he did he actually assaulted someone.

The gun in the club is whatever. I know gun charges can be serious, but it’s obvious he’s just showing off for the Gram. Not like the video had him angrily pointing it at people.

Idk, doesn’t seem that serious to me other than potential gun charges which are really just a technicality.
Even if we discount the other incidents, which we shouldn't, the IG thing is crazy troubling.

You trying to stunt on the gram like you don't realize that being Ja Morant is the stunt. That mentality is harder to kick. He's gonna have to learn to say no and thus far he seems much more interested in indulging in the fantasy.

Am I missing something though? I haven’t seen any confirmation about him rolling up on Finish Line, or that if he did he actually assaulted someone.

The gun in the club is whatever. I know gun charges can be serious, but it’s obvious he’s just showing off for the Gram. Not like the video had him angrily pointing it at people.

Idk, doesn’t seem that serious to me other than potential gun charges which are really just a technicality.
Holding the gun the way he was if it was loaded is worse than all the other shit he did

Again if the main guy who is wildlin and thinks he the smartest nobody gonna teach him
His daddy is at all the games.

Let’s remove his crew.
The daddy should have enough influence that he should feel he needs to make him proud and do right.
But nah
Daddy want to fight shannon
A brisket wanna limp wrist guns. And it’s a small gun at that
Smdh

His daddy is at all the games.

Let’s remove his crew.
The daddy should have enough influence that he should feel he needs to make him proud and do right.
But nah
Daddy want to fight shannon
A brisket wanna limp wrist guns. And it’s a small gun at that
Smdh
Ja's best friend who sat with his dad at the games has already been banned from the arena for life. The endorsement of this behavior is coming from all sides.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Even if we discount the other incidents, which we shouldn't, the IG thing is crazy troubling.

You trying to stunt on the gram like you don't realize that being Ja Morant is the stunt. That mentality is harder to kick. He's gonna have to learn to say no and thus far he seems much more interested in indulging in the fantasy.
I see how that can be troubling, but as an isolated incident, is it really that serious?

His attempt to be hood backfired so bad. All of the memes are playing him a

I see how that can be troubling, but as an isolated incident, is it really that serious?
But it's not an isolated incident. His boy got banned from the arena for life for jawing at players during the game and then (allegedly) pointing a Lazer at the teambus.

Then Ja was found to have punched a 17 year old who was at Ja's house playing a pickup game. Now Ja is accused of beating up *another* 17 year old and confronting a security guard about it. All this before the ig incident.

But it's not an isolated incident. His boy got banned from the arena for life for jawing at players during the game and then (allegedly) pointing a Lazer at the teambus.

Then Ja was found to have punched a 17 year old who was at Ja's house playing a pickup game. Now Ja is accused of beating up *another* 17 year old and confronting a security guard about it. All this before the ig incident.
I didn’t know about those other things. I was looking at this incident in isolation. Even so, still doesn’t seem like the outrage is matching the offense.

Back