Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J. Cole - KOD

Havent read any reviews or any post.. Not sure if anyone else had these thoughts

I fuck with this album its tight its
DAMN 2.0

The first track reminds me of some lupe shit, i can definitely hear some Kendrick in there as well.. the last track reminds me of tribe im really fuckin with that track the last half of the album he really kills it

motiv8 atm and 85 are my faves so far gonna listen to it a few more times this week. but this has replay value for me.

giphy.gif

You must ain't got enough sleep to be speakin like this? You need a nap.
Gn.

:scust1:You catchin and repeatin all the negative reviews I see.

Mane I aint know you was on this level as a hatin ahh neaguh AP.

giphy.gif
Scusted.

nah, unlock most of the internet, i listen to stuff for myself to formulate my own opinion

as i've said several times tho, i didnt say the album was trash lol

why is that getting lost when i give my thoughts?

never got to it over the weekend so I gotta do choppy, broken up listening like I hate doing but oh well

first half through.....meh.....its cole......couple tracks I've bobbed to and another couple I was just kinda listening waiting for something to catch me

I tried to be open and just listen but I could help but hear the Kendrick comparisons

it was scary close on like the first 3 tracks

but I cant tell if he's being funny and kinda toying with the sound, like mocking it

or if he was just trying to come different

cant rate it as a whole yet but no big deal for me so far

shoulda listened to the whole thing before I commented, but I knew this

shits dope...fuck me from yesterday

man started cuttin deep toward the end

i've played the whole thing like 4 times and its got its own vibe now

weird it took that many times

I play everything for my oldest daughter...she looked confused for a while so I skipped to Motiv8 and she approved lol

nah, unlock most of the internet, i listen to stuff for myself to formulate my own opinion

as i've said several times tho, i didnt say the album was trash lol

why is that getting lost when i give my thoughts?
:smh:You been hating since last Friday AP.

Gomf (Get out my face).

:smh:You been hating since last Friday AP.

Gomf (Get out my face).
lol

friend. we should be able to give opinions without it being considered hate

if i was hating, i would've said something like "man i tried listening to this but his voice puts me to sleep"

i didnt say that. I spoke specifically about the music and kept my opinion to that.

I enjoyed FHD although i didnt give it a buncha spins, didnt listen to 4YEO ~shrugs~, but i listened to this with an open ear and "its not for me"

BTW, cant remember who it was, but the thread was moving lovely before somebody mentioned Lupe. I am a lupe fan, and while I think, lyrically, he is better than Cole, I listen to Cole's music not comparing the two b/c for what?

My "drogas waves coming soon" posts were just me being silly

but i dont think i've stated anything that should be considered hateful friend

lol

friend. we should be able to give opinions without it being considered hate

if i was hating, i would've said something like "man i tried listening to this but his voice puts me to sleep"

i didnt say that. I spoke specifically about the music and kept my opinion to that.

I enjoyed FHD although i didnt give it a buncha spins, didnt listen to 4YEO ~shrugs~, but i listened to this with an open ear and "its not for me"

BTW, cant remember who it was, but the thread was moving lovely before somebody mentioned Lupe. I am a lupe fan, and while I think, lyrically, he is better than Cole, I listen to Cole's music not comparing the two b/c for what?

My "drogas waves coming soon" posts were just me being silly

but i dont think i've stated anything that should be considered hateful friend
AP...chilllllll lmao. I'm only messin wit you friend. You like what you like and dislike what you dislike. It's all love.

Back