Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J. Cole - KOD

so far cyhi spot as best lp of the year is safe

giphy.gif

The entire album is littered w/ shots at the youth or former friends from his hometown.

Sounds like Cole finally got fed up dealing w/ folks who dont really want no help.

I know I just want to see blood on wax. I wish more than anything it was Kendrick Lamar. I just want to see those two go at it. Kendrick ain't never really been tested by anyone notable. I feel that for Kendrick to be the GOAT he needs atleast one battle under his belt and he needs to either be victorious or a draw. Just one my nigga just one !!!!!!

Wtf

You don’t need to “battle” to have any type of stature when it comes to rap.

I don't care he don't have rap features, but got dammit he don't gotta do all the singing too

I kinda agree but at the same time im not mad at him doin it all solo.

But there are a couple moments when i was asking myself if the song could be better w/ a professional singer on the hook.

Its not a big deal to me.

I kinda agree but at the same time im not mad at him doin it all solo.

But there are a couple moments when i was asking myself if the song could be better w/ a professional singeron the hook.

Its not a big deal to me.
This is all I'm saying

He can't really even harmonize to a point where I'm like oh ok, that's cool

Like on "be free" or whatever it's called, sounded like a cat coughing up a fur ball

He spittin but the production putting me to sleep at my desk. ..shit killing my friday get off work vibe..ill circle back to this shit later

Back