Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J. Cole - KOD

What if it's 21 Savage.
Face Tattoo ✓
White folks infatuated with his "realness" ✓
Cant rap well ✓
Was in a high profile relationship, so the love and hiphop shit makes sense ✓

Gonna review the album as I listen to it.

Track 1 Intro.

I feel like Cole is trying to hypnotize me with this one, an intro about babies and pain....OK 0.5/5

Track 2 - KOD

Not bad Cole is flowing very well, the beat is cool but far from great. 3/5

Track 3 - Photograph.

"fell in love through photograph, I don't even know your name" sounds like a Drake line to me, not a bad track at all Cole's delivery is solid but I can't help but suspect that so far this shit could be lacking in replay value for me.

Track 4 - The Cut Off

This shit sounds depressing and strange, almost like he's tryna be like Kendrick with this one, hook is depressing and will bring you down if you listen to this shit too much, I am deleting this one right now. 1/5

Track 5 - ATM

GOOD ENERGY at the start, now he's rapping like Kendrick lol am I high? I like the hook too it sounds like a Kali Muscle hook 4.2/5

gonna take a smoke break..

Some shit like "why is j cole talkin about false prophets.... u should change ur name to M cole" and some other goofy shit

I feel like one of the new niggas said something about him being boring recently but I can’t remember who

How was that a cole diss though. I dont think he really talks about drugs like that either

I don't listen to homie's music to know if he does or not, but he definitely looks like he pops pills and technically cole never said the rapper pops pills, he said these white mfs want u to talk about poppin pills and doing wild shit, etc.

I don't listen to homie's music to know if he does or not, but he definitely looks like he pops pills and technically cole never said the rapper pops pills, he said these white mfs want u to talk about poppin pills and doing wild shit, etc.
according to Star on Everyday Struggle, that lil nigga is a suicide hustler...whatever that means

Back