Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J. Cole - KOD

I have no interest in any of the trendy gossip. I have no idea what a little pump is...I just know this was a decent album.

Cole makes good music and I like it. I love the fast flow, and I think that ATM video was a stroke of genius.

Wish homie all the best when the award season come around. I really think this was art.

Good album.

I see he’s really concerned about the youth and direction that a lot of the drugs has taken them.

I also see the art in his words on this album.

Last edited:
Track 3 photograph

That nigga was simping on the internet. Ain’t mad at him. He lucky I’m semi-retired b

Only song I can't rock with is "the cut off". It's not wack, but it's a weak link.

This will be in a lot of top 10 album lists when the year is out. Nothin groundbreaking but Cole seemed a lil more personal with this, at least that’s what’s I got outta it. Then again I guess he’s pretty personal with all his recent shit.

Track 5 ATM. Nice af feel like the first track. Beats are better than I expected and he still spitting. He grew lyrically which is good. I see he got a vid for this, I’ll check it out later

Track 6. Motiv8. He killing these beats yo. I’m loving the length of the tracks also. Like he really learned to hit that pocket and then bounce

Track 7 Kevin’s Heart. Damn he ain’t have to do Lil Kev like that. Shit smooth af tho.

Track 8 Brackets. Dope use of Pryor. Lil slower than I’d like but it rides. He spits tho. Lyrically....this nigga in his bag lyrically. He definitely rapping with a point to prove

Track 9 Once an addict. Easy front runner. That shit hella personal and good

Track 10 Friends. This was a genius project yo. Every track fits and this shit rides

Last 2 tracks....much of the same praises

This the first full album I listened to this year but I can tell ya, other albums got some serious competition.

1985 is some grown man shit. So many shots at the niggas who run with the wack white ‘rappers’

Back