Welcome To aBlackWeb

"It's A Nola Thing"

No..no..see, that’s a older woman with wisdom and age in her voice..she sounds like my grandma

This is what young women sound like

Wow, I learn something today. A lot of those terms, we used in Trinidad 🇹🇹. Nanny back home means 2 things, and Indian grandmother, & pussy.

Pretty interesting

Word.

I'll be honest, New Orleans black folks ( can only talk about my kind) a decent amount of us is stuck in the past bruh. We have our own little "world" here. I hate to say it, but when I was a younger teen and my other friends/cousins were offered (and some ) participated in losing there V cards to older Prostitutes. Encouraged by the OGs to do so to. Niggas here is IGNANT bruh.

Not me though, I never fully participated in my city culture like that but always loved it from a far but knowing some shit we did here was throwed off.

Some folks caught up to the times, but alot of folks be still wilding.
0D48B2DC-4251-4E7B-8B7D-DEAD1362A832.gif

Wow, I learn something today. A lot of those terms, we used in Trinidad 🇹🇹. Nanny back home means 2 things, and Indian grandmother, & pussy.

Pretty interesting
Y’all say ninny?

Down here ninny means titties, so someone would be like

“aye y’all boy, member dat gal from the thingy? Aye, after we done dip out, I take ol girl to the crib and one thing lead to anotha, I got to sucking on that ninny”

Y’all say ninny?

Down here ninny means titties, so someone would be like

“aye y’all boy, member dat gal from the thingy? Aye, after we done dip out, I take ol girl to the crib and one thing lead to anotha, I got to sucking on that ninny”

trini: “ aye dread man, yuh see dat gal Dey, de big boomcie gal, ah bet she nanny sweet like Julie mango”

It’s definitely close enough. I can relate to everything you stated. I’ll just need to learn that the words meaning is different.

This is dope as hell. Getting goosebumps off this because it is tooooooo similar.

Got to put some respect on these Gee chi terminology. It’s a staple in hip hop since the beginning. Western Culture!

Just to be clear this business is located in Louisiana and this thread title was chosen because that's what majority of the rebuttals were saying in the comments on the videos people found offensive. I am well aware this happens all over.

This was first brought to my attention by a friend who posted the page asking everyone on their list to report the page. When I first saw some of videos I thought they were tasteless but didn't see anything to really report. Then she told me which videos.

I chose not to post those videos of the kids twerking on these adults in costumes or the ones where grown men and women were telling the kids to "throw that ass". Preteen girls "dancing" /dry humping, even one stupid broad held a baby (couldn't been 2 years old) up while boss baby twerked on him....

No matter how you slice it it's gross. These kids think they are just dancing or playing with characters they love and watch on tv, but these babies are being desensitized. If all the adults they know and respect cheering them on while "dancing" and is ok with this behavior, how will they know it's wrong when Mama's friend or Dad's friend have them do shit like this or worse in private.

Just to be clear this business is located in Louisiana and this thread title was chosen because that's what majority of the rebuttals were saying in the comments on the videos people found offensive. I am well aware this happens all over.

This was first brought to my attention by a friend who posted the page asking everyone on their list to report the page. When I first saw some of videos I thought they were tasteless but didn't see anything to really report. Then she told me which videos.

I chose not to post those videos of the kids twerking on these adults in costumes or the ones where grown men and women were telling the kids to "throw that ass". Preteen girls "dancing" /dry humping, even one stupid broad held a baby (couldn't been 2 years old) up while boss baby twerked on him....

No matter how you slice it it's gross. These kids think they are just dancing or playing with characters they love and watch on tv, but these babies are being desensitized. If all the adults they know and respect cheering them on while "dancing" and is ok with this behavior, how will they know it's wrong when Mama's friend or Dad's friend have them do shit like this or worse in private.
So sickening. That last part..

I seen a post somewhere that said, stop telling your daughter not to wear short shorts when uncle randy comes over. And start telling uncle randy not to come to your fucking house!!

I seen a post somewhere that said, stop telling your daughter not to wear short shorts when uncle randy comes over. And start telling uncle randy not to come to your fucking house!!
Lmao at uncle Randy catching strays

Back