Welcome To aBlackWeb

"It's A Nola Thing"

Remedy

Doper Than Coke

I really find shit like this disturbing. I cannot understand why grown ass people do this at kids parties. Majority of the people who justified this behavior were saying shit like " It's a Nola cultural thing...and other's wouldn't understand". Eventhough these two videos are extremely tasteless they weren't the worst ones on the page. The page owner has videos of small children mostly little girls participating with this shit and grown people cheering them on.

Can some Louisiana people help me undestand how is having kids twerking with grown ass people dressed up as kiddie characters a cultural thing?

They can’t dance no more. Twerkin is literally the only form of musical movement they know now.

We need more two-step moves back in circulation.

Someone bring the Chinese Typewriter back. Word to Stanley.

1628628020082.gif

I really find shit like this disturbing. I cannot understand why grown ass people do this at kids parties. Majority of the people who justified this behavior were saying shit like " It's a Nola cultural thing...and other's wouldn't understand". Eventhough these two videos are extremely tasteless they weren't the worst ones on the page. The page owner has videos of small children mostly little girls participating with this shit and grown people cheering them on.

Can some Louisiana people help me undestand how is having kids twerking with grown ass people dressed up as kiddie characters a cultural thing?

waits for the goofy's coming in here to defend this and saying that we're making sexualized and it's just dancing and innocent behavior

Do y’all think the children there are aware of how disturbing it is that they are being raised in that environment? If not, at what age do you think they will become aware of that?

Whoa what??
He talking about Boosie who from baton rouge, not New Orleans but apparently new Orleans the only city here or the only one he knows so...

And Boosie a fuck nigga for saying that shit too.
Don’t forget birdman and Wayne and I’ve seen plenty Louisiana ppl co-sign this behavior and the one in the video

“not the babies“

Don’t forget birdman and Wayne and I’ve seen plenty Louisiana ppl co-sign this behavior and the one in the video

“not the babies“
Those people not representative of the whole state though.

THOSE niggas on some fuck shit. But that's for another thread.

this an island thing too I saw videos of some Latin and black kids dancing with each other crazy. I can’t speak for other countries but America don’t do healthy sex. And they gonna be calling these kids fast

Back