Welcome To aBlackWeb

'It Was A Good Day' Is A Trash Story

Does this song have great storytellin? lol
giphy.gif

Why I'm explaining myself Lol.
:ainttrippin:

I'm a hater cuz I'm callin shit for what it is? The story is terrible. There's no climax, there's no suspense, it's an overall terrible story.

when you know what goldie doing, but you just let him cook

nigga-what.jpg

These are stories guys/ladies

this is fitting for some of yall niggas

Idk.

He picked up a girl he been tryna fuck since the 12th grade. She had the booze and he had the chronic. Like what are the odds?

I think that is a pretty good day.

thats Tuesday for goldie Kandy pear

his chicks stayed having that on deck when he was coming through

The story hes telling is that HE had a all around good day in South Central.. bascially all the things hes rapping about are things he dont get to experience on a regular day. What he did was instead of taking us on a "Day in the life" of Ice Cube he took us on a "Not so normal Day in the Life" of Ice Cube. Hell he even tells us this at the beginning of the song. "Just waking up in the morning gotta thank god, I dont know but today seems kinda odd"

from there he gets to enjoy
No barking from the dog - The dog didnt wake him up so he actually got to sleep in this morning
No Smog - A nice ass day for cruising in the drop top
A good ass breakfast with no hog (Cube dont eat pork)
A random beep from a chick that he been simpin on since the 12th grade.
Being at the red light and not having to worry about getting jacked
A good game on the basketball courts
No harassment from the cops despite him cruising around in a drop top. Hell they aint even look in his direction as he ran the interesection
Went to that nigga Short Doggs house and they was watchin HIM on Yo MTV Raps! (peep the music video nigga that was him on Yo MTV Raps!)
Jumped in on a dice and a dominos game and took those niggas money before bouncin
Nobody he knew got killed in SC LA on this day
Finally went and smashed that fine ass freak Kim from school
The Lakers (his team) beat the Supersonic
No helicopters swarming around while he ridin
He feelin good cause he finally smashed ole girl so he imagines the Good Year Blimp reads that hes a pimp
Nigga tryin to call it a night but his pager STILL blowing up
He makes it home and then realizes damn.. I aint have no smoke with none of them niggas from up town today. He got through the day without having no beef.

Like I said in the beginning this was him taking us through a Good day in the life of Ice Cube. He told us about all the good and none of the negative which im sure he could of done, he just chose not to.

Oh yea and just for the record he said that the song was fictional

tony typed alla dat only for goldie to be just looking from a distance

trap.png

This is the longest in the history of niggadom that this song as been discussed... this is amazing.

@TonyDubbz you my nigga but u gotta be fuckin kiddin me lmaooooooooo

"when cube says he had a glass of water with 2 ice cubes , he's saying he's so poor his freezer doesn't work so he never has cold ice water, but today was good today, so he was able to quench his thirst"

Man if you don't get the fuck outta with this wack ass story lmaooo

@TonyDubbz you my nigga but u gotta be fuckin kiddin me lmaooooooooo

"when cube says he had a glass of water with 2 ice cubes , he's saying he's so poor his freezer doesn't work so he never has cold ice water, but today was good today, so he was able to quench his thirst"

Man if you don't get the fuck outta with this wack ass story lmaooo

Lmao look bruh just admit that you was wrong and when you think about it, it actually is a good story..

Like forget that whole break down I just did.. what about the fact that this nigga was out here winnin the whole day? Any time you winnin some shit its a good feeling bruh. He had a whole day full of wins.

Lmao look bruh just admit that you was wrong and when you think about it, it actually is a good story..

Like forget that whole break down I just did.. what about the fact that this nigga was out here winnin the whole day? Any time you winnin some shit its a good feeling bruh. He had a whole day full of wins.

"when he says no smog, the interpretationist , excuse me , the interprenation of ice cube"
giphy.gif

Back