Welcome To aBlackWeb

'It Was A Good Day' Is A Trash Story

what if Cube was just high af and coming down off the high when he imagined all of these perfect scenarios?

Idgaf what he was smokin lol people try to say this is one of the best storytellin songs of alltime and the storytellin in this song is trash. U know it, I know it, we all know it.

he fucked a chick that he had been trying to fuck since the 8th grade and she wasnt busted tf up

you know how many chicks i went to school with in 8th grade that are walking busted cans of biscuits?? Practically all of them

he was so high, he thought the lights on the goodyear blimp were congratulating him on his feat

but i guess, this is a Tuesday for cats in DC Goldie

:foh5:

Fixed.

oh so im the buzzkill, but you dont say shit to goldie for even starting the thread in the first place which is the ultimate buzzkill of buzzkills?

aight

How do you get a triple double playing pick up ball Lol

I didn't catch that until my Uncle was like "man that nigga lying" Lmaooo

Idgaf what he was smokin lol people try to say this is one of the best storytellin songs of alltime and the storytellin in this song is trash. U know it, I know it, we all know it.

i'ma entertain you

so...define storytelling

if you had to do a book report on the art of storytelling, tell the class what it would be about

In pick-up ball my nigga Lmaoo

did he say it was in one game?

but since ya'll insist on making me be THAT guy today

the point he was trying to make was that, he wasnt even trying hard and got a triple double

"freaking brothas every way like MJ"

:shrug3:

i'ma entertain you

so...define storytelling

if you had to do a book report on the art of storytelling, tell the class what it would be about

Rule number 1

giphy.gif

did he say it was in one game?

but since ya'll insist on making me be THAT guy today

the point he was trying to make was that, he wasnt even trying hard and got a triple double

"freaking brothas every way like MJ"

:shrug3:

lmaooooo nigga what??? this might be the worst reach I've ever seen you attempt

SU Knock Twice.

I like the song though.

I was just Lol'n at the fact, dude scored a triple double in a pick-up game. Lol, something I've never done Lol, hell haven't done it in a real game Lol

I appreciate the song, one my favs by Cube.

Why I'm explaining myself Lol.

AP's definition of a story

beginning, middle, end

or in literary circles

conflict, climax, resolution

"today was a good day" checks all the boxes sir

oh so im the buzzkill, but you dont say shit to goldie for even starting the thread in the first place which is the ultimate buzzkill of buzzkills?

aight
oh he's a hater,

i'm sure he's come to terms with that tho.....

Back