Welcome To aBlackWeb

It looks like the #MeToo movement is planting the seeds to come after the Hip Hop industry next…

giphy.gif

Are niggas against rapists bein' outed or what

I think we can all agree that rapists need to be outed.
What I have a problem with is a woman / man mutually having a sexual relationship and then ride the #MeToo wave when an opportunity didn't play out the way they wanted (movie role, money, job, etc). Doing that makes it harder for the actual victims to come forward.

I think we can all agree that rapists need to be outed.
What I have a problem with is a woman / man mutually having a sexual relationship and then ride the #MeToo wave when an opportunity didn't play out the way they wanted (movie role, money, job, etc). Doing that makes it harder for the actual victims to come forward.

How do you kno' that this is enough of a problem to name it alongside the MeToo Movement? Agree with italicised

Without proof yes I am.

Everything in life a person needs proof. Now they pushing "she's a woman just believe her". That shit makes no sense.

I'm not going to call her a liar but I'm also not going to call a man a rapist and convict said man on her word alone.

Nature of the crime means its always he said/she said. I don't like to judge until I've heard everything, and then most times after you have its still up in the air.

It is what it is and can't be any different

Nature of the crime means its always he said/she said. I don't like to judge until I've heard everything, and then most times after you have its still up in the air.

It is what it is and can't be any different

For the most part this is true.

Back