Welcome To aBlackWeb

It Has Started: Africans Are Kicking Chinese Out Of Their Countries

Busta Carmichael

LOT - Full-Time Kufi/Yarmulke Smacker
Ugandans kicking out Chinese residents from their business premises just like it is happening to Africans in China

Ugandans kicking out Chinese residents from their business premises just like it is happening to Africans in China
By
Journalist Albert
-
April 13, 2020
[IMG]
Uganda has begun serving local Chinese residents with the same hostility meted out to some Africans in China according to African facts zone.

In a video, a business owner in Uganda is seen giving orders not to allow access to any Chinese citizens into their premises.

Horrible videos and pictures have been flying across the internet showing how Africans in China are been denied access to their hotels and apartments on the basis that may be carrying the Coronavirus.

READ ALSO: Man goes 'mad' after realizing all two kids he has been sponsoring in Canada are not his children but his wife ex'
The African Union and other international organizations have condemned the inhumane act by China on African residents and called for a seizure.

Watch Video Below:

[IMG]
Africa Facts Zone@AfricaFactsZone

Ugandans start reciprocating by kicking Chinese citizens out of business premises just like Africans are being denied entry into business premises in China.

And then Kenya:
All Chinese Nationals should leave the country with immediate effect - Kenyan government » NaijaPledge

The member of Government has suggested that these Chinese nationals in Kenya should be evacuted as soon as possible……..

”it is only fair that all Chinese nationals leave the country with immediate effect. How do you blame Africans for a virus you manufactured in Wuhan laboratory? Go back home” he stated

Last edited:
Naw. They just play their role and literally taking over in front of white folks face because white folks are worried about blacks

I see more and more Asian neighborhoods every where I go.

From NOLA to the DFW to LA.

They are taking the fuck over

That has nothing to do with the white worship asians have b

Reactions: GNS
I cant cosign beating random Chinese in Africa, because random Chinese are doing things to Africans in China. Shit makes no sense to me and makes us look bad. I'm not bout to cosign racism like that.

What they should do is put the economic squeeze on their companies and start shutting down their sites till they got some answers. Or ban those rich business owners an their people from leaving till they get their citizens back safe.

Back