Welcome To aBlackWeb

IT Careers and Opportunities Thread

What would you like to see in IT Careers and Opportunities Thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My homie just got Scrum master role at Google in Cali money is crazy but it's cali so 185k doesn't go far there smh.

Personally, I hate Agile and want to fight any and all scrum masters. Annoying mfers. But its a good job and pays super good everywhere.

My homie just got Scrum master role at Google in Cali money is crazy but it's cali so 185k doesn't go far there smh.
Depends on where he at tho

San Diego he can make that work. And some of the smaller areas

if he in San Fransisco tho he still poor lmao

And yall got to chill. 155k is good money everywhere other than NY and Cali, and even in those places, you can get buy no problem
Most definitely. 155k is fantastic money and I wish I made it. If niggas wasn't my homies I robbed both of these fools

Depends on where he at tho

San Diego he can make that work. And some of the smaller areas

if he in San Fransisco tho he still poor lmao
He'll be in Mountain View at the Google Headquarters. Lol my nigga got a raise and a pay cut at the same time. Can't afford nothing in the city so he'll have to find something in Oakland

This company offering 160.5k base for a network engineer

AND its negotiable

like I said bruh

its worth at least a meeting lmao

Thats crazy. The DMV area one of the higher paid areas in country too, but also one of the best places to live.

The suburbs in VA around DC is some good fucking living imo. I almost made the move there. Expensive depending on where you coming from, but for me being from NJ, its comprable.

If you go in there and murder that interview, and talk them upto 175k you good.

He'll be in Mountain View at the Google Headquarters. Lol my nigga got a raise and a pay cut at the same time. Can't afford nothing in the city so he'll have to find something in Oakland
Yeah I was just reading up on San Fran

its mf out there making 300 plus and barely scraping to get by

its crazy

i dont see why you would want to live in the city and subject yourself to poverty

them lil ass houses be 1.5 million smh

shit is crazy and criminal

yeah i've been meaning to get started learning on project management and agile methodology as well. Might start brushing up on it over the holidays.

If yall know any names of books and courses let me know and if I find them i'll post here

Thats crazy. The DMV area one of the higher paid areas in country too, but also one of the best places to live.

The suburbs in VA around DC is some good fucking living imo. I almost made the move there. Expensive depending on where you coming from, but for me being from NJ, its comporable.

If you go in there and murder that interview, and talk them upto 175k you good.
Already been doing the research

ive been looking at PG county mostly cause its majority black. Im tired of living around majority white folks man

I was looking hard at Upper Marlboro the actual job is in Reston, VA

about a 45 min commute

Yeah I was just reading up on San Fran

its mf out there making 300 plus and barely scraping to get by

its crazy

i dont see why you would want to live in the city and subject yourself to poverty

them lil ass houses be 1.5 million smh

shit is crazy and criminal

Mfers be making 200k living out in box trucks just to be able to say they working for google or facebook.

Working for google and fb can gtfoh with that. Idk why anyone with the skills to get a job everywhere would allow themselves to be broke just to work for them companies

yeah i've been meaning to get started learning on project management and agile methodology as well. Might start brushing up on it over the holidays.

If yall know any names of books and courses let me know and if I find them i'll post here
There's some cats on Youtube that has some good material. Also udemy.com has a cheap course that will teach on how to pass the cert exam.

Crazy I've been doing PM work off and on 4yrs but without that cert that's costing me easily 40-50k in salary.

I don't like that shit cuz I don't like that one bit!!!

tenor.gif

Mfers be making 200k living out in box trucks just to be able to say they working for google or facebook.

Working for google and fb can gtfoh with that. Idk why anyone with the skills to get a job everywhere would allow themselves to be broke just to work for them companies
Or just dont live in the citu and commute. If an hr commute mean I wont be living in a fucking cardboard box im doing that 10 outta 10 times

Already been doing the research

ive been looking at PG county mostly cause its majority black. Im tired of living around majority white folks man

I was looking hard at Upper Marlboro the actual job is in Reston, VA

about a 45 min commute

45 minutes might be crazy fam cause the traffic in that area is disgusting

There's some cats on Youtube that has some good material. Also udemy.com has a cheap course that will teach on how to pass the cert exam.

Crazy I've been doing PM work off and on 4yrs but without that cert that's costing me easily 40-50k in salary.

I don't like that shit cuz I don't like that one bit!!!

tenor.gif
Its amazing how many zeros get added with these certs bro

Its amazing how many zeros get added with these certs bro
Experience used to trump certs and degrees but as of late them certs are what's going to get you paid. This job I got they was looking for PMP certified person but 20+ yrs of telecom construction knowledge and Computer science degree got me the interview and i won them over. Still I should be getting a buck 30 instead of what they paying. I'm doing well but I needs my coins b

Back