Welcome To aBlackWeb

IT Careers and Opportunities Thread

What would you like to see in IT Careers and Opportunities Thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I’m taking a project management class, a network + class and a a+ comprehensive class for spring. All free. I take 2 more classes in the summer if I pass these 3 and I am able to take free tests to get certified. Y’all wish me luck lol
You're build a big future for yourself bro congrats in advance

Job finally got us a Udemy subscription.. im bout to go in on these courses especially since I'm taking some time off for the holidays and can't travel to visit the fam.

Gonna crank out a few Project Management Courses, Agile/Scrum courses and advanced SQL courses.
What course are you going to cop? I want to cop some as well would be cool to get up with someone who's taking the same course as me to bounce ideas/questions off of

Job finally got us a Udemy subscription.. im bout to go in on these courses especially since I'm taking some time off for the holidays and can't travel to visit the fam.

Gonna crank out a few Project Management Courses, Agile/Scrum courses and advanced SQL courses.

Udemy is the shit. Also they have a lot of free courses as well

What course are you going to cop? I want to cop some as well would be cool to get up with someone who's taking the same course as me to bounce ideas/questions off of

We just got it the other day so I didnt have a chance to look at all of what is offered but these are some of the joints i saved to look at for later

Which ones did you have in mind?
The AGILE and Scrum ones for sure being that I'm using the program in this new position I'm in. I'm using SalesForce at the moment and AGile is baked into that program. The crash course in PM as well and PMP cert calss

About to have a meeting in 15 minutes with a manager that wants me to lead this new CI/CD efforts and transform how his teams develop, deploy, and test all his apps.

What he knows is that im the best mfer for the job. What he doesnt know is that I have an offer on the table for a job paying way more than I make now and in a better location.

He better be prepared to talk about coins

About to have a meeting in 15 minutes with a manager that wants me to lead this new CI/CD efforts and transform how his teams develop, deploy, and test all his apps.

What he knows is that im the best mfer for the job. What he doesnt know is that I have an offer on the table for a job paying way more than I make now and in a better location.

He better be prepared to talk about coins
Big facts.

Get that bag bro

I peeped a while back and I really learned some useful info. One of the things I started learning is SQL late in 2020. I finally completed my Google analytics course as well and I'm still trying to learn advanced SQL methods and HTML5 coding (which is hard for me). Y'all keep up the work and keep pushing people to learn more and grow in their respected careers.

Back