Welcome To aBlackWeb

IT Careers and Opportunities Thread

What would you like to see in IT Careers and Opportunities Thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty much same shit im seeing.

Like im already making what I consider to be good money, and yall offering me 60-70% more for the same shit? Shits wild.

I already interviewed with one, got the offer, but turned them down at the end cause I didnt wanna work in Camden. Looking into some offers that are more local.
This particular position is in the DMV

which I am not opposed to relocation

was very close to taking a job up there at the beginning of the year but chose to stay local

but like I said...i seen that offer...had to take a crack at it...it was def worth a meeting lol

Anybody know anything on how to get into data analytics? I ain’t the best in math tho. But I heard it’s a good career choice without needing college

This particular position is in the DMV

which I am not opposed to relocation

was very close to taking a job up there at the beginning of the year but chose to stay local

but like I said...i seen that offer...had to take a crack at it...it was def worth a meeting lol

Word. Pretty much same shit. Camden NJ like an hout and a half away from where I live up here, and I was just like damn is it worth moving for another 55k? The answer is def a yes but I just had the feeling that I can get similar offers local to where I am in NJ too so I turned them down after the offer.

I been getting offers from all over the country though. Crazy money everywhere. Idk why but the pandemic got these mfers offering a grip.

Word. Pretty much same shit. Camden NJ like an hout and a half away from where I live up here, and I was just like damn is it worth moving for another 55k? The answer is def a yes but I just had the feeling that I can get similar offers local to where I am in NJ too so I turned them down after the offer.

I been getting offers from all over the country though. Crazy money everywhere. Idk why but the pandemic got these mfers offering a grip.
A fucking grip.

soon as I updated my profile after I got my CCNA on Linkdn and Clearance Jobs

Phone and email started blowing up

If any of you niggas in Database or Cloud engineering the same company im talking to today got other positions open.

hit me up and ill fwd you the email

Thank god I found this thread and the one in the old IC. Still studying for certifications and hope to get a well playing job by the middle of 2021. I got a plan

Them cloud niggas get that guap for sure

he in NC?
Yeah he works for Coke-Cola here in Charlotte. Microsoft,Lowes and Amazon here in Charlotte are looking for Cloud and Network Engineers. I on the IT Project Manager role and I'm learning on equipment orders and cloud servers

Yeah he works for Coke-Cola here in Charlotte. Microsoft,Lowes and Amazon here in Charlotte are looking for Cloud and Network Engineers. I on the IT Project Manager role and I'm learning on equipment orders and cloud servers
Dope. Ima actually be in charlotte tommorow thru the weekend. One of my homegirls I met on deployment got an air bnb for the weekend in charlotte. This kinda like a reunion trip of sorts..lol any way

I been looking at the Charlotte area as well

and I know 150 is proly amazing in Charlotte yall cost of living aint that high huh?

Last edited:

I almost took a job with msft in charlotte last year for senior development.

My plan is to get this CCNA?Cloud and then go for PMP cert (project management professional) I'll have the game on lock with those two maybe three

Project Mamagement getting bigger and bigger with more companies moving towards scrum agile development. Look into being a scrum master too fam. That shit is blowing up. Similar to project management, but easier and more in demand.

Dope. Ima actually be in charlotte tommorow thru the weekend. One of my homgirls O met on deployment got an air bnb for the weekend in charlotte. This kinda like a reunion trip of sorts..lol any way

I been looking at the Charlotte area as well

and I know 150 is proly amazing in Charlotte yall cost of living aint that high huh?
Oh word you in the city? Nice even though the state goes on lockdown Friday10p-5am curfew but you'll find something to get into.

Cost of living is rising everyday but a buck 55 anywhere in NC is paying all your bills lol

Project Mamagement getting bigger and bigger with more companies moving towards scrum agile development. Look into being a scrum master too fam. That shit is blowing up. Similar to project management, but easier and more in demand.
My homie just got Scrum master role at Google in Cali money is crazy but it's cali so 185k doesn't go far there smh.

Back