Welcome To aBlackWeb

It always starts with a demonic entitled "KKKaren(white female Thug)". Proof inside.

All this over you reposting some old shit and being told it was already posted. Fuckin relax
Smh no just picking out your feminine ways because instead you responded back to me like a man. You posted a laughing emoji. It's about calling out a grown ass man acting like a female instead a man. If you find that's abnormal then maybe you need to get yourself checked out.

You like one of the most chilled dudes on here, why people be coming for you
How is it gonna after someone by calling them out and if anything he was the one coming after me about my post. Which you guys can just ignore me and go about your day.

Smh no just picking out your feminine ways because instead you responded back to me like a man. You posted a laughing emoji. It's about calling out a grown ass man acting like a female instead a man. If you find that's abnormal then maybe you need to get yourself checked out.

Typically reactions are meant for shit you see that can sum up how you feel about it without having to type out a whole response. Nothing to do with being a man.

Now take this lol reaction and enjoy the rest of your day nigga

Typically reactions are meant for shit you see that can sum up how you feel about it without having to type out a whole response. Nothing to do with being a man.

Now take this lol reaction and enjoy the rest of your day nigga
Or you can just ignore me from now on because I dont bother you. You go out your way to bother me.

And this goes for anything one of your guys that have a problem with my posts. If you dont want to have a real discussion about it just ignore me from now on. Since y'all claim I always over react to things.

Back