Welcome To aBlackWeb

It always starts with a demonic entitled "KKKaren(white female Thug)". Proof inside.

Murica so confusing
Young blood beats up a cac calling him a nigger while his white friend helps him fight off the other whiteboys by saying "fuck this nigga, let's goo"
RIP comprehending this culture and foreigners watching trying to make sense of this shit.

lol @ the bold because I've heard funny stories of people doing crazy shit overseas because they were confused about what was allowed.

lol @ the bold because I've heard funny stories of people doing crazy shit overseas because they were confused about what was allowed.
I once had a Jamaican dude and an African dude call me nigger.

In both instances it was said like an insult.

Of course I dos’ the situation

I once had a Jamaican dude and an African dude call me nigger.

In both instances it was said like an insult.

Of course I dos’ the situation
You wrote both of them paragraphs explaining why niggaz ain't shit?

You wrote both of them paragraphs explaining why niggaz ain't shit?
They wanted smoke.
I just found it crazy a person with my skin color was calling me the N word with a hard er. While not in their home country.

I don’t want no smoke

They wanted smoke.
I just found it crazy a person with my skin color was calling me the N word with a hard er. While not in their home country.

I don’t want no smoke
Some people just ain't shit pralims. It is what it is.

Murica so confusing
Young blood beats up a cac calling him a nigger while his white friend helps him fight off the other whiteboys by saying "fuck this nigga, let's goo"
RIP comprehending this culture and foreigners watching trying to make sense of this shit.

lol it is what its is

Back