Welcome To aBlackWeb

It always starts with a demonic entitled "KKKaren(white female Thug)". Proof inside.

dont @ me with dumb shit
I didn't. I'm keeping the same energy you do

You caped for jill biden when i correctly called her a white supremacist, didn't you?

The last time a white woman spit on a black woman you caped for her when she was called racist, didn't you???

This you right? 👇🏾

Yes.. that's why I asked. lol

Ok.. just wanted to be clear. Outside of being white and spitting on the sista... what leads you to believe this old lady is a racist? How did you make that jump?

She aint call her a nigger or any slur far as I can tell. Just based off what I saw I'm not gonna make the leap and call her a racist... especially being familiar with how dementia affects older people... which is why I aint say shit until the second video was posted and them two were dancing together.... leading me to believe old lady was just having an bad fuckin day.

If she called her a nigger while trying to spit on the sista... that'd be a completely different conversation

:niggaa:

I didn't. I'm keeping the same energy you do

You caped for jill biden when i correctly called her a white supremacist, didn't you?

The last time a white woman spit on a black woman you caped for her when she was called racist, didn't you???

This you right? 👇🏾

:niggaa:

Go find something better to do with your Friday bruh. You clearly looking for attention today and won't be getting any further from me

Go find something better to do with your Friday bruh. You clearly looking for attention today and won't be getting any further from me
Nah nigga. I saw your reaction to the blackish post as hypocritical. You ain't gone cape for white bitches when it's convenient to undermine me and then duck when you're called out on it. Nah stand on your words. Don't be ashamed of your cape now

Yall abw niggas have an affinity for white people and its disgusting. Its gonna get aired out every fucking time cause I wasn't raised around this kind of soft ass shit in the bay area. Niggas I know a real life ain't like yall. at. all.

All you abw niggas gotta do STOP protecting the enemy, is that too much to ask?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back