Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

test
We're gonna keep defending Israel which means Israel won't hesitate to escalate with Iran. Which means we"re gonna stay involved potentially enough for our bases to get hit. Which means we may end up helping on the offensive end after all.

It's a complete shit show.
And then the same republicans who are calling Biden a bitch for trying to deescalate will be screaming about how dare he allow US bases to get attacked.

American politics are woat.

They done their job well, convincing so many black folks across the globe, that those greedy bloodthirsty unconscionable devils, are “God Chosen’s People”

Once again, you guys make comments that make no sense with respect to the Christian faith or just basic reality.

Nobody reads the Bible and comes away thinking good things about the Jews. lol In a lot of ways, they are the villains of their own story. Christians have been massacring Jews for centuries. I'm not sure how you would come to believe that the Bible or Christianity is to blame for some black people kowtowing to Jewish propaganda. That's hilarious to me.

You know it's always funny when super Christians think painting God and the things that happen as some sort of sign of a wrath or doom and destruction and not something like an eclipse being a sign of God's beauty. That's a very conscious choice
Luke 21:25
Genesis 1:14
Matthew 16:3

I can keep going but hey when you made up your mind well the heart follows.

Hope you're not on the left when I see you. Amen

We some bullies man. Little bro violated Vienna convention when they hit Iranian embassy, killing military commanders, Iran response was clearly a "look we gotta save face for our ppl, just shoot down these missiles that we know you'll be able to intercept and let's close this matter"

*Israel threatens war escalation*
*Us/Israel/EU threaten to impose economic sanctions*

Who falls for this

One thing I like out of all this. Biden told Israel they will have no offensive backing from the U.S. and it's about fucking time. Supporting Ukraine was wrong. Hell, even providing defense for Israel is wrong. I hope this is the continued practice started by Trump of American politicians starting to mind their fucking business.

I mean they get billions daily. Plus like 50 years of support.

We some bullies man. Little bro violated Vienna convention when they hit Iranian embassy, killing military commanders, Iran response was clearly a "look we gotta save face for our ppl, just shoot down these missiles that we know you'll be able to intercept and let's close this matter"

*Israel threatens war escalation*
*Us/Israel/EU threaten to impose economic sanctions*

Who falls for this
Dumb ass Americans fall for this.

Dumbass Christian hardliners who believe Israel going to war and getting destroyed is the first step to Jesus returning pray for this.

Dumb ass Americans fall for this.

Dumbass Christian hardliners who believe Israel going to war and getting destroyed is the first step to Jesus returning pray for this.
Damn, I can't watch the world burn without being called a dumbass?

Back