Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

test
Israel downplaying cause their arms too short to box with Israel without the US military; but this is what Warhawks wanted all along.

The problem is they're going tit for tat. Iran said if Israel attacked in anyway they won't hesitate to go harder next go around.

Don't forget Israel started this. But your gonna keep hearing Iran is the aggressor.

shit is beyond disrespectful. some of the same people that voted yes for that bullshit are the same ones that wanna cut mad programs that actually help people AND they wanna raise the retirement age. Fuck outa here. This is some sick shit yo
You gotta understand some of that $95 billion is getting kicked back to their pockets. Money going to those other programs that help people don't help them.

But yeah. It's some sick shit.

A day later, it seems like Israels attack was just as pussy as Irans attack.

Both countries are capable of much more but clearly both are aware that no one would win if they go all out.

Hopefully shit chills out after this

The problem is they're going tit for tat. Iran said if Israel attacked in anyway they won't hesitate to go harder next go around.

Iran's attack was supposedly 3x bigger than the biggest ballistic missile attack from Russia during the Ukraine War. That's wild.

One of the missiles was supposedly destroyed outside the Earth's atmosphere. That's impressive.

However....Iran told EVERYONE this was coming. They even told the U.S. Iranian reps on foreign media were all talking shit about how "those were the old missiles, that was light work".

So........even tho all the Iranian hardliners were all celebrating and shooting guns in the air.......Iran actually made it AS EASY AS POSSIBLE for Israel to defend the attack.

Israel quiets its own hardliners and saves face by giving them a love tap back. Both sides declare victory, further escalation is averted. Israel been playing checkers for a long while now but they still remember SOME chess.....

If it were up to me, I wouldn't give Israel a cent.

But this bill giving them aid is a package deal, and I really think we should help Ukraine. So it probably would have been a hard decision. I don't necessarily blame the Reps who voted for it.

Last edited:

Nah man enough is enough if I’m the Speaker I’m telling Zelenskyy y’all gotta go end this war …. Get some special force niggas sneak into Moscow and end Putin

Shit they caught Bin Ladin in the middle of nowhere in Pakistan

Cuz I’m thinking if the war goes on another 5 years we gotta foot the bill? Shiiiiit

Nah man enough is enough if I’m the Speaker I’m telling Zelenskyy y’all gotta go end this war …. Get some special force niggas sneak into Moscow and end Putin

Shit they caught Bin Ladin in the middle of nowhere in Pakistan

Cuz I’m thinking if the war goes on another 5 years we gotta foot the bill? Shiiiiit

Lol it would be our special forces. And it’s not that simple to kill a head of state.

Back