Welcome To aBlackWeb

Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

Yes, this is what these black democrats voted for. They won't understand this article until they get released for cheaper labor tho.

This is why they don't normally respond to these types of threads/posts and if they do, they got some sort of 3cent democrat concoction they want you to understand in favor of they party. Who knows what terror/crime or shenanigans these illegals can bring to this country.

589cca7a3109334c3e6c8aac

It should be no surprise, therefore, that these demands for economic justice were taken up by the wife of Martin Luther King, who in 1991 joined with eight CEO’s of America’s leading African American organizations to oppose Republican Senator Orin Hatch’s bill to do away with sanctions against employers who persisted in hiring illegal aliens as a means of discriminating and reducing the wages of against African Americans.

“We are concerned, Senator Hatch” Coretta Scott King wrote in her now largely forgotten letter, “That your proposed remedy…will cause another problem—the revival of …discrimination against black and brown U.S. documented workers, in favor of cheap labor"

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1502287/coretta1991.pdf

Mmm Hmm.

Only a matter of time before we get hit w/ terror attack(s). And even w/ these terror attacks, it looks like majority of the open borders supporters will still support that nonsense. No, I don't know when/who's/where's/dates....etc. But w/ this lack of common sense because you wanna support left wing ideology, terror attack(s) is imminent. I can assure you, once it goes down everybody on here will be posting while watching folks scramble around like a bunch of chickens w/ they heads cut off.

Only a matter of time before we get hit w/ terror attack(s). And even w/ these terror attacks, it looks like majority of the open borders supporters will still support that nonsense. No, I don't know when/who's/where's/dates....etc. But w/ this lack of common sense because you wanna support left wing ideology, terror attack(s) is imminent. I can assure you, once it goes down everybody on here will be posting while watching folks scramble around like a bunch of chickens w/ they heads cut off.

This nigga really scared of terrorists lmao. What year is it? Would you like some Freedom Fries with that, sir?

Mmm Hmm.

They say this literally everytime we try to walk back all those crazy laws they got after 9/11 that they abuse. If the threats are so real, they'd have no trouble getting warrants from a judge, yet they dont wanna have to do that. Makes you think that most of it is bullshit.

And if you really wanna dive into it, you'll see that they dont stop most terror attacks and they really love having their "informants" push people into agreeing to participate in a fake attack that they've set up, so they get headlines like they're doing something. But a lot of people arnt ready for that convo.

No offense or nothing, but I don't expect a lot on this site that live and die by left wing ideas to compute. That post was a forewarning.

The only way for majority of you on this site to understand is when the terror attack happens.

No offense or nothing, but I don't expect a lot on this site that live and die by left wing ideas to compute. That post was a forewarning.

The only way for majority of you on this site to understand is when the terror attack happens.

Cac terror attacks been killing black people in Amerikkka every day for 400 years. Fuck is you talmbout lmao

Wake me when one of these Arab terror niggas you all shook about shoot up a black church or supermarket....

Cac terror attacks been killing black people in Amerikkka every day for 400 years. Fuck is you talmbout lmao

Wake me when one of these Arab terror niggas you all shook about shoot up a black church or supermarket....

And we don't need any more than they brought on us. Wise up my guy.

Back