Welcome To aBlackWeb

Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

smfh
f22g884ki6tb1.jpg

Somewhat related, but one thing's for sure.

Ukraine's about to get their wake-up call when they realize more people care about Israel than they care about Ukraine.

Support is already down from 46% to 41%.

If Jim Jordan becomes the next Speaker of the House, he's been calling for cutting funding to Ukraine for a while.

So the situation with Israel gives him the perfect justification to make that case.

Basically by saying Israel needs our support more than Ukraine.

Don't really care for either one of those countries, but I'd love to see those self-righteous Ukranians get humbled.

Whenever I hear about Ukraine on the news, all I think about is those soldiers kicking that sister and her baby off the bus........and all the other black people who they did the same thing too.

So yeah, I hope Ukraine ends up being collateral damage.

I ain't even gonna say what I was gonna say.

I'ma keep it simple: ain't gonna tell anybody how to get their shit back. I ain't gonna tell anybody how to reclaim authority over their destiny.

Westerners are privileged in the fact that they will never ever experience having to fight for their life against military power. They will never know what it is like to not be sovereign. Western governments haven't fought a meaningful war since WW2. All the pearl clutching about how one group of people struggle for their literal right to exist truly shows the disconnect the West has from the rest of the world.
I’m surprised at any black People siding with Israel or even being in the fence.

Last edited:
Broadcasting executions is evil. You disagree?

I don't even know if these cats know what they are actually say right now, it's wild. Supposed left wing progressive nigga out here caping for raping and murdering women and children with "but but but what made them do it". I just wanna say thank you @AZTG for bringing facts and sanity to the thread. Never let it be lost what the Israeli government has been doing. Not letting that mean we gotta be evil, either.

We are not animals. Lost y'all damn minds, pray y'all mommas never saw this side of you.

It was off the coast of Antalya, Turkey not too long ago, they moved it closer to Israel. It's posturing really, symbolically showing we are behind Israel. Sixth Fleet is stationed in the Med. It was close enough to support them from where it was.
Yes and no.

Turkey wont let it dock in Antalya if its attacking Gaza.

No way the US does anything with this other than give Israel intelligence.

But I understand why they moved it.

Fuck Turkey cause theyre just as bad as Israel but they also somehow established themselves as the protector of Palestinians in Nato.

Yes and no.

Turkey wont let it dock in Antalya if its attacking Gaza.

No way the US does anything with this other than give Israel intelligence.

But I understand why they moved it.

Fuck Turkey cause theyre just as bad as Israel but they also somehow established themselves as the protector of Palestinians in Nato.

It wasn't docked, was off the coast. Not sure if it *can* dock anywhere in Turkey, too big. But I see where you are coming from.

And yes, fuck Turkey. While all this shit was going on, they slyly started killing Kurds in Iraq.

Back