Welcome To aBlackWeb

Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

This shit is sad on all fronts.

Hamas dropping in on a festival and killing 300+ civilians is wild. No excuse for that.

Israel dropping bombs on buildings and killing innocent men, women and over 100 children. No excuse for that.

I dont see how any of this can be solved through diplomacy ever. I know I personally would never forgive the other side if I had family die on some shit like this. If im Israeli and my family died just going to an innocent concert, then its fuck Palestine for ever. And if im Palestinian and my family died cause you dropped a bomb on their house, then its fuck Israel forever.

This shit is so disgusting on both fronts.

I dont think there will ever be peace for a long time after this.

Israel also killed hostages and their captures with their random bombings. IDK how people are cool with that. But Hamas also has hostages from other countries, so now this is an international incident. They really fucked themselves and their people with this one.

Israel also killed hostages and their captures with their random bombings. IDK how people are cool with that. But Hamas also has hostages from other countries, so now this is an international incident. They really fucked themselves and their people with this one.
Yea fam.

I think its ok to criticize both sides.

Even as a supporter of the Palestinian movement, I'm critical of Hamas. They wildin for how they carried out these attacks.

I cant sit here and critize how Israel is bombing different parts of palestine and then turn around and be ok with what Hamas did.

Yea fam.

I think its ok to criticize both sides.

Even as a supporter of the Palestinian movement, I'm critical of Hamas. They wildin for how they carried out these attacks.

I cant sit here and critize how Israel is bombing different parts of palestine and then turn around and be ok with what Hamas did.
That’s like saying skates shouldn’t kill innocent white peoples in their way to freedom.

You are asking the oppressed to have a certain level of sympathy/empathy for people who over decades killed their women kids and elderly…AFTER taking their land.

Look at how the world sees this.

It’s propaganda.

That’s like saying skates shouldn’t kill innocent white peoples in their way to freedom.

You are asking the oppressed to have a certain level of sympathy/empathy for people who over decades killed their women kids and elderly…AFTER taking their land.

Look at how the world sees this.

It’s propaganda.

yes and no.

There are rules to war. Even guerrila war.

There are tons of groups in the world having armed struggles against opressors.

The key is to always try and hit state targets. In other words, attack a govt building and if innocents die, so be it.

then there is attacking a music festival.

One is acceptable and the other is not.

Israel is guilty of this too and Israel is a terrorist state.

there rarely Israeli casualties. Thats propaganda. Hamas cant do shit to Israel. they get 4B a year of US military aid. They stuck in that open air prison

View attachment 1191334

This is not disputable.

Theres always way more Palestinians dying than Israelis.

Thats not debateable.

Israel being a terrorist state is also not debateable.

Palestinians deserving the right to govern their own people and have their own land and their own economy is also not debateable.

Palestinians having the right to fight their opressors to get that right also isnt debateable.

But that said, running up on a music festival and killing 300+ civilians also isnt acceptable. Thats also not debateable.

smfh
f22g884ki6tb1.jpg

They've been waiting for this man. This is their biggest dream come true. They crying in the media but high fiving in their military council meetings.

"Yeah, we saw them practicing for this but we thought they were just fronting"

Deadass, that's basically what they went with. I'm not even lying. People bought it, too.

Back