Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is your preference a contradiction?

I don't need a guy to be tall but the thot of bein with a guy shorter than me isn't appealing. i'm in the 5'4 to 5'7 range so that isn't askin a lot.

that said, if a dashing man with a big heart, prison built body, scholarly mind, n comedian humor came along I aint gonna pass him up just cuz he an inch shorter than me.

it aint that deep. kinda like a lot of men say they need a woman to be thick but they'd give the right slim chick a chance.

Same here. I am 5'6", 5'6.5" depending on how much that tape measure likes me, and I like a man taller than me.

But he doesn't need to super tall; as long as he is taller than me I am good. It really shouldn't be that hard for a man to be over 5'7", lol.

Same here. I am 5'6", 5'6.5" depending on how much that tape measure likes me, and I like a man taller than me.

But he doesn't need to super tall; as long as he is taller than me, we are good. It really shouldn't be that hard for a man to be 5'7", lol.
u n I have lots in common

step into my inbox some time guhl

But he doesn't need to super tall; as long as he is taller than me I am good. It really shouldn't be that hard for a man to be over 5'7", lol.

Well if you're lookin to date other koreans that may be harder than u think.

I am 5'5 so I admit I want my guy taller cuz if you shorter than me....lol
And I have actually tried to date a shorter guy-he was the typical I am short hear me roar complete with shit attitude. He specifically did not want me to wear heels lol. everything about him was over the top except his height

When I was thinking of having kids I did want the father to be taller in hopes that if I had kids they would inherit that trait since I am shorter and they did. have a son who is 6'3 and my babygirl is like 5'7 already

I am 5'5 so I admit I want my guy taller cuz if you shorter than me....lol
And I have actually tried to date a shorter guy-he was the typical I am short hear me roar complete with shit attitude. He specifically did not want me to wear heels lol. everything about him was over the top except his height

When I was thinking of having kids I did want the father to be taller in hopes that if I had kids they would inherit that trait since I am shorter and they did. have a son who is 6'3 and my babygirl is like 5'7 already

just 5'5?

idk why i thought you were taller

what did you think about the guy who did the video asking how women would feel if he asks about their weight, breast size, ass size, etc...

just 5'5?

idk why i thought you were taller

what did you think about the guy who did the video asking how women would feel if he asks about their weight, breast size, ass size, etc...
all those things can be plainly seen unless she wears baggy clothes 24/7.

Now you wanna be worried about who she is talking too....

Weren't too worried when you were stepping out breaking her e-heart...

dont tell me you were "that guy" back in school who was throwing salt on another dude talking about

"yea...i seen him at the arcade with Tanisha"

sitcho ass down

Y'all missing the most important part about her story.

Them short niggaz was in a relationship.....

Meaning another little ass nigga with enough game can be right up there again.

She already got her 6'3" son....there's no excuse..

Back