Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is your preference a contradiction?

Women like to feel like their man can dominate them, not surprising.

But let's look deeper. Women subconsciously want to feel inferior to their man "I want to feel like he can dominate me" "I want to look up to him"

:think:

But let's look deeper. Women subconsciously want to feel inferior to their man "I want to feel like he can dominate me" "I want to look up to him"

interesting pov

the biggest thing i took from it was how quickly the females turned when dude asked them "how would you like it if i asked about your weight"

them faces got pretty low then

:boybye:the only way a man can dominate me is sexually n u aint gotta be a land giant for that.
interesting pov

the biggest thing i took from it was how quickly the females turned when dude asked them "how would you like it if i asked about your weight"

them faces got pretty low then
I wouldn't care if asked my weight. maybe he struck out on a bunch of chicks tryna lose (or gain) some?
Thoughts?

short men still get married n fucked.

I'm chillin @ a coffee shop, breakin my streak on a Belgian chocolate cake b. i aint in my feelings; I am in heaven.

If it's all about sex then what does high heels and "i want to look up to him" have to do with it?

My husband is 5'9 my honey pours for him indeed. But it gushes for a tall man, with nice arms. Lort Geezus!
:lipbite:

He knows that too. Lol

yoooooooooooooo I think this was made by somebody on reddit. There's a whole salty sub of short dudes talking about how they hate women for not dating short men, it's pure comedy.
they are emotionally imbalanced, like most bitter redditors

lol @ heightism. it's discrimination to not prefer short men? pussy isn't a human right. u aint bein blocked outta renting an apartment cuz u short.

Someone doesn't know what discrimination means

TMK y u in your feelings when u r over the national average?

I'm in my feelings cuz I called out that u don't know what discrimination means? lol

Like I said in my vocaroo , there aint a bitch out here I can't bag so I aint trippin. I'm just callin yall out on ur bs like I always do

i know a lotta short niggaz...

they still get womenz... but they also realize that a lotta women ain't even tryna check for them cuz they short......

some try harder, some don't give a fuck... but all of them realize it's fucking stupid

some men like short women. never in my life have i felt offended cuz a nigga said he likes girls under 5'4 whom he can throw around n feel strong next to.

some men like tall women 2. i met a 6'4 guy who said he'd feel stupid walking next to a woman under 5'8. No lie.

90% of the men in the world could say that I'm the opposite of their preferences n I wouldn't gaf. cuz I am not with them.

y r men so sensitive to what women they aren't with, want?

do these butthurt men wanna be desired by every woman they cross in the street?

some men like short women. never in my life have i felt offended cuz a nigga said he likes girls under 5'4 whom he can throw around n feel strong next to.

some men like tall women 2. i met a 6'4 guy who said he'd feel stupid walking next to a woman under 5'8. No lie.

90% of the men in the world could say that I'm the opposite of their preferences n I wouldn't gaf. cuz I am not with them.

y r men so sensitive to what women they aren't with, want?

do these butthurt men wanna be desired by every woman they cross in the street?
oh stop it, cuz women will go to church over complexion debates

Yall was just in here crying about niggas liking big asses and titties the other fuckin day lol

Back