Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is water wet?

• Total voters
That fish argument doesn't work.

If I threw you in a pool with your nice clothes on you would kick my ass for getting you wet.

That fish argument doesn't work.

If I threw you in a pool with your nice clothes on you would kick my ass for getting you wet.
the fish habitat is bodies of water. outside of that water it is dead and is wet because it now is in contact with the atmospheric air

So if I push you into a pool, ruin your jays, and you in a pool, are you really not going to consider yourself wet?

So if I push you into a pool, ruin your jays, and you in a pool, are you really not going to consider yourself wet?
I am not a fish. my "world" exist above on land. A fishes world is the ocean. lakes other bodies of water.land might as well be outerspace to fish

I'm not sure i'm understanding completely. Do you mean that it's different for the fish than for people? How can we know what it's like for fish if the only way we can understand and experience the world is through our human senses? We have no idea what it's like to experience the world through fish senses

And that still dont answer the question.

If someone pushed u into a pool....are u wet in the pool or are u still dry til u come out the pool?

GlP2scx.gif

I'm not sure i'm understanding completely. Do you mean that it's different for the fish than for people? How can we know what it's like for fish if the only way we can understand and experience the world is through our human senses? We have no idea what it's like to experience the world through fish senses

Its different because their "world" is UNDER THE WATER

@ChicagoFigure wet obviously you dummy

Its different because their "world" is UNDER THE WATER

@ChicagoFigure wet obviously you dummy
So if a human is submerged in water theyre wet

But if a fish is....well we cant possibly get that answer bc they live in water and they havent told us how they feel yet

Regardless of the fact that they still survive by taking in oxygen thru their gills...

Yet somehow im the dummy

Got it

giphy.gif

Back