Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is water wet?

• Total voters
Water is wet because the relation of water with any object makes said object wet. Thus water is in a constant state of wetness.

wet
wet/
adjective
  1. 1.
    covered or saturated with water or another liquid.

So based on the definition, it means something is saturated. What is water saturated with?

In relation to what tho?

It's all relative.

Like those old school thermometers with liquid mercury. A sponge can't absorb it due to its physical properties. So is it still wet as a liquid?
Doesn’t matter if it’s as wet, because it is wet. Wet is absolute, it either is or it isn’t.

If pussy is already wet in the bedroom...does it get wetter in the shower/tub?

Doesn’t matter if it’s as wet, because it is wet. Wet is absolute, it either is or it isn’t.

When in comparison to being "dry" whoch means to not be saturated.

Is H2O or is it not still water as a solid?

Saturation I'm relation to a lack of saturation I'd the only measure for wetness.

It's our senses.

If you submerge your hand in water that is room temperature and keep it completely still, can you tell it's even in water?

Nah. Bevause it changed your base of reference. You can onlt tell it's "wet" when moving because of the "friction".

:uk:

You can't change waters state of being with another liquid. Only through temperature.

It's an adjective. Not a noun.

If pussy is already wet in the bedroom...does it get wetter in the shower/tub?
How bout, a chick say she ain’t ready to have sex cause she ain’t wet. U stick ya finger in the pussy and its wet as fuck. You go to stick ya dick in, and feel like da skin peeling off ya joint cause that bastard dry as fuck..how bruh?

When in comparison to being "dry" whoch means to not be saturated.

Is H2O or is it not still water as a solid?

Saturation I'm relation to a lack of saturation I'd the only measure for wetness.

It's our senses.

If you submerge your hand in water that is room temperature and keep it completely still, can you tell it's even in water?

Nah. Bevause it changed your base of reference. You can onlt tell it's "wet" when moving because of the "friction".

:uk:

You can't change waters state of being with another liquid. Only through temperature.

It's an adjective. Not a noun.
Lol...fuck is u talking bout..it don’t matter what I feel. It don’t matter the amount. If I put any amount of water on anything. Physically that object is now wet. It is now wet because i put a wet substance on it. The substance, which physically by nature is in itself wet at all times. Which is why applying it to anything makes that anything wet.

If I am a red crayon and I touch white paper, I make the point of contact red. Now that white paper is white and red. Regardless of how little red got on it. This happened because me as the red crayon, em red all D time. I’m not only red when I interact with an object of a different color, to where u can see the difference. These are absolutes.

Ur arguing variances of absolutes but they are absolutes none the less

Lol...fuck is u talking bout..it don’t matter what I feel. It don’t matter the amount. If I put any amount of water on anything. Physically that object is now wet. It is now wet because i put a wet substance on it. The substance, which physically by nature is in itself wet at all times. Which is why applying it to anything makes that anything wet.

If I am a red crayon and I touch white paper, I make the point of contact red. Now that white paper is white and red. Regardless of how little red got on it. This happened because me as the red crayon, is red all D time. I’m not only red when I interact with an object of a different color, to where u can see the difference. These are absolutes.

Ur arguing variances of absolutes but they are absolutes none the less

So with this in mind, back to liquid mercury.

Is it an absolute that it is "wet" or is it onlt perceived being "wet" (ability to saturate) to objects that can absorb it?

Because if you were to break and old thermometer and put it in your hand, it beads up and stays there. Doesn't feel "wet".

So is it wet?

If something is liquid, and it touches anything else. Whatever it touches is now wet, because liquids are themselves in a constant state of wet. Doesn’t matter if it doesn’t “feel” wet, feeling is subjective.

The state of being wet is objective, it either is or isn’t. And any liquid that touches anything, that anything is now wet. Because liquid itself is in a constant state of wetness. If not, there would have to be a another reaction that then causes the liquid to create the being of “wet”.

When the only things involved are liquid and contact, That’s it.

Aight then lol If ice is water and ice gets wet, then water is wet.

water isn’t wet tho.. ice only became wet because of its liquid form, so it’s ice period, not water..

You don’t say lemme get a water tea or ask for extra water

ice is wet

water is not

water isn’t wet tho.. ice only became wet because of its liquid form, so it’s ice period, not water..

You don’t say lemme get a water tea or ask for extra water

ice is wet

water is not

Ice is water tho, doesn't matter the state. If orange juice freezes, it's still orange juice lol.

So is that the reason why water doesn't make a good "lube" when tryin to smash a chick in the tub?

yea it does when that state has different properties.

ice has different physical properties than liquid, and both have different physical properties than steam...

Back