Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is UGK A Top 5 Rap Group?

Is UGK A Top 5 Rap Group/Duo?

• Total voters
For the people who hate ugk what's your reasoning behind it??? Not asking if they the best in the south or whatever. Like have y'all ever listened to the whole catalog??

Your man just died, the UGK banner is all on you. Everyone wanna know what heat you about to drop and you bring this bullshit out

giphy.gif

Went up to NYC and Murdered it on y'all own shit.

If we going off of who's successful, then like my homie @BRIAN B. said Vanilla Ice should be top 5. I can't believe people are solely using that element to validate their argument. This is why mainstream hip hop is dead now

I'll ask again. How many UGK albums have you listened to?
The one back in the day with pocket full of stones and I wasn't impressed, Riding Dirty and still wasn't impressed and then Underground Kingz, these niggas can very well be the kings of the south but is that really an accomplishment

Plus y'all comparing a group to a duo. Like I said if y'all gone do it, then do it right set rules and basic guidelines and like I said above do it by region. Cause if you say goodie mob vs g unit or outkast vs ugk or dipset vs g unit then it'll be a basis for a bet argument

Better Than ???

Eightball & Mjg
Dogg Pound
OutKast

The one back in the day with pocket full of stones and I wasn't impressed, Riding Dirty and still wasn't impressed and then Underground Kingz, these niggas can very well be the kings of the south but is that really an accomplishment

Nothing else to debate with you. Nigga you hate the South and are incapable of being fair and objective.

What did the South do to you? Honest question no beef.

If UGK was better artists they would be successful. No matter how you slice it G Unit is the better rappers, got the better songs and had the better careers. UGK not in G Unit league but your bias won't allow you to admit it
how are you defining success?

Joe budden raps circles around Banks, but you would probably say Banks has been more successful than Joe

Back