Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is UGK A Top 5 Rap Group?

Is UGK A Top 5 Rap Group/Duo?

• Total voters
Yall member The Box

Theboxtvlogo.jpg

Thats where i first heard ugk pocket full stones. On a tv like this in my mommas kitchen.

s-l225.jpg

As a lil kid not knowing who ugk was i remember that song being stuck in my head. I may have even put rocks in my pockets

This will always be a regional thing. I'm from md, and bout 10mins from dc. So we get the same radio stations. UGK didn't get any air play during the 90"s. You will always have the minority that probably did listen to them here around that time. It was mostly east and the popular artist from the west. I will be the first to say that I haven't listened to a UGK album so I won't even vote. I don't think they are wack at all. Just never put in the effort. But I do like bun b and have heard 2 of his solo albums. He did have the best verse on big pimpin. But all of them did there thing on it. But when you say top 5, all criteria has to be included. Sales (Not just when an album came out but total as of today), impact, popularity, hits, lyrics, topics, classic full body of work, awards.

Back