Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is UGK A Top 5 Rap Group?

Is UGK A Top 5 Rap Group/Duo?

• Total voters
when i read geto boyz is better than UGK, i read ya'll niggas like scarface more than pimp and bun.

Ya'll niggas not checking for Willie D and Bushwick Bill like that

stop it

I do like Scarface better than both. You also can't separate the group like that. Regardless of me liking Face as a solo artist better than everybody else. I looked forward to Geto Boys albums more than UGK albums and Geto Boys have way better albums than UGK has.

This is a group thing not a group but lets rank them as individuals thing. Cause if we did that

Face
a whole of space
Bun B
Pimp C
Willie D
more space
Bushwick Bill

As a group its
#1. Geto Boys
#2. UGK

Regardless of the individual ranking. Willie D got some GREAT fucking verses on those Geto Boys albums

I need to know the criteria for these threads. Are we voting on popularity, records sales , etc ? Or are we voting on quality of albums, longevity, impact on hiphop, etc? Because the only argument from the UGK detractors than I am seeing is about their popularity.

Absolutely.. But if you wanna talk about solo albums or whatever then they prob wouldnt be. But as a collective its not even close

I do like Scarface better than both. You also can't separate the group like that. Regardless of me liking Face as a solo artist better than everybody else. I looked forward to Geto Boys albums more than UGK albums and Geto Boys have way better albums than UGK has.

This is a group thing not a group but lets rank them as individuals thing. Cause if we did that

Face
a whole of space
Bun B
Pimp C
Willie D
more space
Bushwick Bill

As a group its
#1. Geto Boys
#2. UGK

Regardless of the individual ranking. Willie D got some GREAT fucking verses on those Geto Boys albums
i respect this

even though i can disagree, you stated the reasons behind your choice

props

For me UGK has better albums than the Geto Boys but as a solo act Scarface has better albums than UGK. Each act has several classic albums.
i dont think anyone would disagree

the fix >>> any solo bun project

Coming from Tennessee, I have UGK just a hair bit better than 8ball and MJG but it can go both ways. But I do have them better than Geto Boys.

LoL Nigga U aint said shit that warranted a response , This dude really think he's the go to for music convo

So after they're Jay Z collab , It's safe to say that their next BIG visual/video was for collab w/Outkast ?

No they're not and no matter what song was posted you wouldn't like so why even ask

bruh, I got 1 of the most diverse eclectic musical palettes on this site

from Dilated People's to DMX

post gunit best album cut, unless what @Maywood posted was it, which was cool (nothin I'd go outta my way to play again)

but to say gunit at their best>>>>ugk at their best

giphy.gif

LoL Nigga U aint said shit that warranted a response , This dude really think he's the go to for music convo

So after they're Jay Z collab , It's safe to say that their next BIG visual/video was for collab w/Outkast ?
i disagree but here we are

and dont give me praise im not seeking, however, YOU have posted wire gifs and cosigned on other people's posts..that has happened in this thread, not me claiming to be the go to for music convo

what is the point you are going for with your second part of your post. So their videos have to have national notoriety for them to be considered top 5 status?

Back