Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is traveling your “thing”?

?

• I love to travel!

• Don’t see the hype.

• It’s whatever.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm curious about the folks that voted "Don't see the hype"

Yall dont see why it might be dope to go somewhere you never been before or is it something else?

I'm curious about the folks that voted "Don't see the hype"

Yall dont see why it might be dope to go somewhere you never been before or is it something else?
I'm a workaholic. Making money is more interesting than spending it. I can't relate to the big spring/summer migrations to Vegas, Atlanta, and Miami much less traveling abroad.

That was the Navy's big selling piece to get me to enlist from a civilian employee.

I have a bucket list of places I want to go, but none of it is just for the hell of it.

I love travelling. Just being away from what you see everyday. Change your environment and just walking around is awesome, literally everything you see is new to you. Just expensive af and dont get to do it as often as I'd like

I love to travel because learning about different cultures is fascinating. I can't wait to travel to South America again, I haven't been to Peru close to a decade and I'm dying to go back

I love traveling. I've got my packing down to a weekend bag and a backpack. I think my next stop is Costa Rica then Africa

as a matter of fact I'll be traveling to D.C. in September. I'll be there for a week, so if anyone wanna get a drink link up

Back