Is traveling your “thing”?

?

• I love to travel!

• Don’t see the hype.

• It’s whatever.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Judy Winslow

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
Jan 19, 2017
Lala Land
I’ve heard two people recently say they don’t see the big deal when it comes to traveling. I think they’re crazy. It’s nothing like a getaway.

I'm a workaholic. Making money is more interesting than spending it. I can't relate to the big spring/summer migrations to Vegas, Atlanta, and Miami much less traveling abroad.

That was the Navy's big selling piece to get me to enlist from a civilian employee.

I have a bucket list of places I want to go, but none of it is just for the hell of it.

i love travelling.

i cant share with too many people because i travel so much most people dont understand.

i love everything from the alps to the beaches of the DR.
i love to meet people in the airports, the lounges on the planes...everywhere.

i have a ball when im on vacation.
but when i have to travel for work...it sucks the ass of a dead jew.

i hate it...
i fly so damn much i can tell how the plane is going to land, when turbulence starts at certain points, i can see rain in the distance and saw lighting go upwards....heard crazy airport stories...seen people hook up in late night bars...

its so much to see , learn and do.

shit im going to carnival in london this month and going to be apart of a a fete.

i ran into tons of celebrities in the airports....

man travel is like a third life for me.
this is something i cant stop talking about.

one of a very few things that makes me smile like a kid

I love travelling and make sure I go abroad at least twice every year even if it is just across Europe. I always join forums and ask a bunch of questions so I can get a feel for what it means to 'travel whilst (a) Black (woman)' - I had bad experiences in Turkey....

I love travelling and make sure I go abroad at least twice every year even if it is just across Europe. I always join forums and ask a bunch of questions so I can get a feel for what it means to 'travel whilst (a) Black (woman)' - I had bad experiences in Turkey....
yea?

speak on it

Reactions: OhMars
i love travelling.

i cant share with too many people because i travel so much most people dont understand.

i love everything from the alps to the beaches of the DR.
i love to meet people in the airports, the lounges on the planes...everywhere.

i have a ball when im on vacation.
but when i have to travel for work...it sucks the ass of a dead jew.

i hate it...
i fly so damn much i can tell how the plane is going to land, when turbulence starts at certain points, i can see rain in the distance and saw lighting go upwards....heard crazy airport stories...seen people hook up in late night bars...

its so much to see , learn and do.

shit im going to carnival in london this month and going to be apart of a a fete.

i ran into tons of celebrities in the airports....

man travel is like a third life for me.
this is something i cant stop talking about.

one of a very few things that makes me smile like a kid

which countries have the best hunnies ?

I like to see things, but im not impressed.

Plus I've never really had the money to travel like that so it's not a big deal to me.

Only times I've been off the east coast was to Texas on different occasions

which countries have the best hunnies ?
outside of the US....the DR.
have not seen women that can compete with a dominican chick other than an american black women.

next would be hybrids, polish and Filipino.

yea?

speak on it

Iceland - amazing scenery and street art, decent hip hop scene - but since English is not their first language so they felt very comfortable calling out 'Hey my nigga/bitch'....

Morroco - tend to view black women as prostitutes especially when you venture out of the big cities, mega harassment all the time....same like Turkey :(

Russia - straight up racist, staring, commenting, refusing to serve us

man im tryna touch every place I can

I wanna see the people, hear how they talk, see what they do for fun

i try to eat everything different or stuff i cant get at home

plus nobody knows me so I can be anybody.....I always cut up away from home

I even try styles and clothes I wouldnt rock at home lol

traveling is the shit....thats all im doing when my kids are of age

going everywhere, eating everything, just bein fat and happy

have you been to Germany ? I heard they have nice jawns
i live next to germany. its a 5 minute walk to the border...they thick white chicks and they cute....but aint nothing touching a black chick in germany except another black chick.

but they do love the brothers there

Iceland - amazing scenery and street art, decent hip hop scene - but since English is not their first language so they felt very comfortable calling out 'Hey my nigga/bitch'....

Morroco - tend to view black women as prostitutes especially when you venture out of the big cities, mega harassment all the time....same like Turkey :(

Russia - straight up racist, staring, commenting, refusing to serve us
i have heard the stories...its kinda sad.

i want to travel to different parts of the world . i have never left canada before lol

i live next to germany. its a 5 minute walk to the border...they thick white chicks and they cute....but aint nothing touching a black chick in germany except another black chick.

but they do love the brothers there

White women in Europe love black men...just check out Scandinavia, France, Holland etc.....It's 'fashionable' to have dual heritage chilren *sigh*

i have heard the stories...its kinda sad.

Hip Hop lyrics are the bane of my life when you are in a country where immigrants/black people are a relatively new concept (1970s+).....and they will not accept that it is no-no to use the N word when that is all they see black people do.....Yep, they think we are what they see in the videos :/

Reactions: Golden