Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is traveling your “thing”?

?

• I love to travel!

• Don’t see the hype.

• It’s whatever.

Results are only viewable after voting.
White women in Europe love black men...just check out Scandinavia, France, Holland etc.....It's 'fashionable' to have dual heritage chilren *sigh*
and the UK
hybrids are everywhere.

but was tell them in the old hood how the white chicks will take care of a black dude just to have a black dude.
its italian chicks who want babies and dont really care if the dad sticks around.

if i was single.......man oh man

Hip Hop lyrics are the bane of my life when you are in a country where immigrants/black people are a relatively new concept (1970s+).....and they will not accept that it is no-no to use the N word when that is all they see black people do.....Yep, they think we are what they see in the videos :/
trust me i know.

I enjoy traveling... I'm bout to have to make a trip back to the chi to slam a youngin but yea traveling to new places is straight

and the UK
hybrids are everywhere.

but was tell them in the old hood how the white chicks will take care of a black dude just to have a black dude.
its italian chicks who want babies and dont really care if the dad sticks around.

if i was single.......man oh man

Yep, definitely here in the UK too...but at least there is a balance here where it is just as normal to have black couples/black babies.

...but yeah, some will do a n y t h i n g to keep a man just because of his skin colour..as if he is the last one on earth

Yep, definitely here in the UK too...but at least there is a balance here where it is just as normal to have black couples/black babies.

...but yeah, some will do a n y t h i n g to keep a man just because of his skin colour..as if he is the last one on earth
ahh so you in the UK.....that means you gonna be at carnival?

Iceland - amazing scenery and street art, decent hip hop scene - but since English is not their first language so they felt very comfortable calling out 'Hey my nigga/bitch'....

Morroco - tend to view black women as prostitutes especially when you venture out of the big cities, mega harassment all the time....same like Turkey :(

Russia - straight up racist, staring, commenting, refusing to serve us

My wife's brother loves Russia. Granted, he's light, bright, and two shades from being white, but they still recognize him as a Black American. Dude basically said the hoes was all over him the whole trip.

My wife's brother loves Russia. Granted, he's light, bright, and two shades from being white, but they still recognize him as a Black American. Dude basically said the hoes was all over him the whole trip.

White men don't feel black women the way white women feel black men so the experiences are polar opposites

I love to travel for but its gets old when traveling for work. Granted, once I touch down it has its perks. Especially the after work activites, open bar like a mf.

Americans stick out like a sore thumb. So far, I been to several euro countries and a lot of the women be actin geeked as hell just to be talking in the presence of a black man. Mad that I didnt experience abroad till after I was married. Smh

I love traveling & try to travel at any given time. The reason why I have a high desire of it because when I was young, my family didn't vacation a lot. So my admiration for traveling is to make up for lost times. Also, growing up in a smedium size city, it imposed me to travel.

I love traveling & try to travel at any given time. The reason why I have a high desire of it because when I was young, my family didn't vacation a lot. So my admiration for traveling is to make up for lost times. Also, growing up in a smedium size city, it imposed me to travel.
What was your favorite vacation as an adult?

What was your favorite vacation as an adult?

I just started spreading my wings to travel about 2 years ago but my favorite vacation was going to Dallas. I swear no one couldn't tell me nothing. I got out there to Texas & was cutting up. Talking to damn near everybody, going clubbing, riding thru the city like I live there until this woman I know that stay there took the wheel lol. Everybody were cool too. Most definitely my favorite vacation. 1 of 4 places I might move to although its far. Nonetheless, now I got a traveling buddy, I'm going to be traveling more.

I love it. If I won a free trip to Idaho I’d go just cause I like seeing new places.

I looooooooove to travel.. the only down side is that most of my peoples cant get the vacay time to take a big trip like that so most of the time I do solo trips...

last solo BIG trip I went on was a trek through London, Berlin, Ibiza and Barcelona some years ago

Last solo trip I took was to Panama.. shit was dope

Back