Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is This Child Abuse?

Is This Child Abuse?

• Total voters
True. But why have a problem with anyone helping someone in need, that you have no intentions of helping? (When I say you're not helping them I mean you're not adopting every eligible kid out there)

I just sated why i have a problem with it and im always going to dislike it. nothing is going to change that nor is it going to stop white ppl from adopting Black kids

I honestly think it's gonna be FASCINATING to look at the some of these kids 10-20 years from now. Since this is just now becoming widely accepted and more parents are letting their kids do it, there really isn't a large, visible, population of kids who have become adults now to see how many of them stick with that lifestyle of really feel the same, now that they're not a child.

I suspect that 80% of these kids who's parents let them live as the opposite sex based on them telling them they feel like the opposite sex will hit an age - some point in their teens prolly - and realize 'I was buggin'!' and go on to live their lives as their birth gender.

Maybe that's one of the reasons that I'm not as up in arms and outraged as some of y'all. In the vast majority of these cases, the shit isn't even gonna matter. It's gonna turn out being just like any other thing that a young ass child thinks, is into, believes, wants, etc: Dropped by the wayside as they get older and more familiar with themselves and the world.

And for the kids that grow up and still feel the same and continue living that life, let them niggas do whatever they wanna do. *shrugs*

I honestly think it's gonna be FASCINATING to look at the some of these kids 10-20 years from now. Since this is just now becoming widely accepted and more parents are letting their kids do it, there really isn't a large, visible, population of kids who have become adults now to see how many of them stick with that lifestyle of really feel the same, now that they're not a child.

I suspect that 80% of these kids who's parents let them live as the opposite sex based on them telling them they feel like the opposite sex will hit an age - some point in their teens prolly - and realize 'I was buggin'!' and go on to live their lives as their birth gender.

Maybe that's one of the reasons that I'm not as up in arms and outraged as some of y'all. In the vast majority of these cases, the shit isn't even gonna matter. It's gonna turn out being just like any other thing that a young ass child thinks, is into, believes, wants, etc: Dropped by the wayside as they get older and more familiar with themselves and the world.

And for the kids that grow up and still feel the same and continue living that life, let them niggas do whatever they wanna do. *shrugs*
I hope I die and don’t get reincarnated before that shit happens I see ur point I think the same thing
:smh:
smh

I forget what country, but I think one country in Europe has been documenting trans people longer and more accurately than America. You could check that out. Sweden maybe? I can't remember, but you can probably find it.

What'd you read about it?

the trauma its caused certain Black adoptees. plus working in academia and being around white ppl and watching/listening to how they think and behave, even ones that are “considerably smart” (teachers, psychologist, guidance counselors) etc— they shouldnt be anywhere near Black ppl tbh.

very violent and lopsided views on race. I cant imagine having to grow up in a home with white ppl *shudders*

it was bad enough being taught by them and even worse working alongside them.

the trauma its caused certain Black adoptees. plus working in academia and being around white ppl and watching/listening to how they think and behave, even ones that are “considerably smart” (teachers, psychologist, guidance counselors) etc— they shouldnt be anywhere Black ppl tbh.

very violent and lopsided views on race. I cant imagine having to grow up in a home with white ppl *shudders*

it was bad enough being taught by them and even worse working alongside them.

Sounds mostly anecdotal. But it's your personal opinion, so fair enough.

eh this is very short sighted.

do you know anybody of trans experience?

nah. read about it. I wont do the research for you, youre grown

but if youre choosing to ignore race relations/dynamics in regards to adoptions etc

thats on you

I'm not ignoring anything, just trying to learn what info is out there. Can you link me to a study to get the ball rolling?

you dont get to dictate how I feel about certain things

seeing you huddled up in every thread thats about gay and trans ppl NEVER* makes sense

but here you are

:kobe:

Lol

I'm not dictatin shit

you said & I quote "I'm confused"

:ualreadyknow:

Back