Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is This Child Abuse?

Is This Child Abuse?

• Total voters
Yikes!

giphy.webp

Im not sure I'd call this abuse. It depends on what's happening behind the scenes. If she's pushing the idea he's a girl on him, that's abuse. If he on his own is calling himself a girl, and picking out his clothes, I wouldn't call it abuse. I wouldn't handle it how she is, but I wouldn't call it abuse.

Im not sure I'd call this abuse. It depends on what's happening behind the scenes. If she's pushing the idea he's a girl on him, that's abuse. If he on his own is calling himself a girl, and picking out his clothes, I wouldn't call it abuse. I wouldn't handle it how she is, but I wouldn't call it abuse.
A 3 year old cannot decide for themselves smh

Dude prolly wanted to be a superhero as well

I really dont know how to feel about this. I dont know how these children ID but I also strongly feel that white ppl should NOT adopt Black kids. So im confused.

Any background on why shes doing this? Shit got me legitmately confused.

With no context around it, yea this is abuse.

Smh

Like I've said, sum females will encourage this bullshit & at the same time say "where the REAL MEN at?!?"

Black folks will not prosper participatin in this bullshit

it should make you wonder why the powers that be are hesitant to promote strong foundational black men & women, but jump at every opportunity to showcase this shit

this shit is a dead end for us

Back