Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Is This Child Abuse or Good Parenting

test
I don't know nothing about that. You got whoopings? Is your parents abusive for giving them? Are members on this site abusive for giving them?
She took pride in beating her son, paid people to beat him up, and phycologically tore him down without building him up or saying she loved him.

If that's not abuse I don't know what is, and if you condone that then find God.

She took pride in beating her son, paid people to beat him up, and phycologically tore him down without building him up or saying she loved him.

If that's not abuse I don't know what is, and if you condone that then find God.
Get out your feelings, she toughened him up for what he was trying to do. Find god, that nigga don't exist. It's interesting you didn't answer what I asked you

Man life is hard as is.

You get a 100 things thrown at you by the time your a young teen. Regardless of gender.

Fuck all that my kid gotta be a success or the best shit. I just need my kids to know I love them. Crazy ass world we live in, but atleast they gon know I love them regardless of anything and not for any reason other than I love them.

Anything less as a parent, and you a failure. Idc if you raised the greatest in something, a mfer who went on to be rich, and successful etc. You still a failure imo.

And Buds mom was a failure.

Do you consider your parents abusive?

No lol but they didn’t whoop me. They loved us lol like regular folks. Look man you’re from a wild place with alot of angry dudes with no guidance. It’s probably a slew of kids treated like him who will bring nothing but pain.

I don't know nothing about that. You got whoopings? Is your parents abusive for giving them? Are members on this site abusive for giving them or just doing discipline?

This is a nuanced question...but if alot of people looked objectively at how they were treated as kids then somethings we saw as normal definitely qualifies as abuse and not seeing children as actual human beings. And yes...I had a parent who admittedly was abusive and tried to apologize for it when I was older.

Back