Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Is This Child Abuse or Good Parenting

test
He became a success despite of that bullshit. The percentage of kids who don’t amount to anything coming from that type of parenting is way higher. Buds mom has a real punchable face herself. She looks like a villain in a Tyler Perry play.
I like that keyword, despite. He made it despite her abuse. She was rough on him really just cuz she could be. He was the canvas she had to take out her frustrations. Terence seems to have this water under the bridge mentality with this situation. He can’t do anything about it right now, other than accept that he’s a success. Nobody gonna take this story and run with it on major daytime television, Stephen A Smith….or this rainbow hair feminists not gonna get on TV and speak on it. I done seen plenty of boys get violated by their mothers and you supposed to just accept it.

so I get it, our parents ain’t gonna be perfect. Yet they gotta get their callings out

@Tayboo you're about to get the extremely rare Chi-town is wrong post. Yes the woman is abusive
Had to sleep yesterday off huh

You could've just reversed pivot yesterday but you were committed to the double down

BUT

I'm proud of you. 2018 CTB would've still been in here swinging like Trey in the living room.

Look at Daniel son

nod-yes.gif

Worst part is that now because he's her support is that despite making it, he'll never escape his abuser.

Back