Is this being discussed? Double Standards?

I knew a guy who was with a super abusive woman who used to collect for the biker gang back in the day and he used to get laughed at the police station but he was fr in a fucked situation.

I think it needs to change for sure and men should be applauded for not fighting back, and be taken seriously and the women held accountable.

Double standard for sure.

Idk if bow wow fought back and lost or what. All I do know is after the first scratch I would have laid her out. Im talking swung with all my might.

Last edited:
I just read a bit about this case. He was wrongly arrested and now his face is plastered all over the internet with claims that he's an abuser and shit. Her actions indirectly led to things that will hurt his career and he can sue. I'm interested to see how he plays this

I'm sure most people know and agree that women should also not hit men.

*inb4 somebody bring up the hood bitches of yore they used to deal with*

Nope, most people take it as a joke and if he were to suddenly start defending himself he's, somehow, in the wrong.

^^^ Article about this video: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/27/domestic-violence-social-experiment_n_5398021.html

What is this supposed to prove? Do you think women in your life think it's ok to steal off on dudes knowing they cant hit back? That's the point I'm making...you as a grown ass man who presumably hangs around other grown ass people, does that video match up to your own reality?

And no I'm not suggesting the video is not real....

Last edited:
Reactions: Chicity
I'm sure most people know and agree that women should also not hit men.

*inb4 somebody bring up the hood bitches of yore they used to deal with*
and maybe it should be talked abiout....

alot of dude deal with it. just never speak on it because of the stigma that goes with it.

its like we are told to control ourselves and then if a nigga becomes a victim then its laughed at and then when the nigga finally loses it...then his life is messed up because of it. dudes will most likely come at a dude for hitting a woman. but how many women come at they girls for hitting a dude?

Reactions: konceptjones
and maybe it should be talked abiout....

alot of dude deal with it. just never speak on it because of the stigma that goes with it.

its like we are told to control ourselves and then if a nigga becomes a victim then its laughed at and then when the nigga finally loses it...then his life is messed up because of it. dudes will most likely come at a dude for hitting a woman. but how many women come at they girls for hitting a dude?
Yall have no choice but to talk about it cuz that's the only way the stigma will change.

Reactions: LUCIEN
Yall have no choice but to talk about it cuz that's the only way the stigma will change.
aint no one trynna help a dude with a wild chick.

most of the time niggas start to go at the dude if he cant control his chick....but i think thats some bitch shit in itself.

so those dudes get it twice as bad. and three times if the cops come and laugh at him.

this is one of the main reasons why i never jump right on a chicks side when some shit like this happens.
alot of chicks skate blame and no one calls them on it.

Reactions: deadeye
Her brothers raised her ass
and her brother failed her.

i once got into an argument with my bm...because i told my daughter that if i ever found out she hit a man..imma beat her ass. and if he hit her back imma have to beat his ass too.

no woman should ever touch a man...and i feel the same about man touching a woman.
you cant throw a punch and play a victim when you lose like rihanna.

her brothers, father and family male... should never encourage this type shit.

shit can spiral out of control very fast.

Reactions: deadeye
What is this supposed to prove? Do you think women in your life think it's ok to steal off on dudes knowing they cant hit back? That's the point I'm making...you as a grown ass man who presumably hangs around other grown ass people, does that video match up to your own reality?

And no I'm not suggesting the video is not real....

My wife teaches our daughters that if you hit a man, expect him to hit you back. My sisters and cousins are of the same mindset. However, we're definitely not in the majority because when I step out of the family circle what I see is women that believe it's ok to hit a man if she's mad, and never ok for him to swing on her in retaliation or defense.

it's a double standard when it comes to the jokes...

we joke about tons of serious issues....some are just more sensitive than others....

but it doesn't take away from the seriousness of it...

a man getting abused by a woman is definitely a dangerous situation, and men should 100% be on the lookout for physically abusiveness women, cuz it can absolutely lead to injury death, and life trauma...

however....the jokes ain't gonna stop..

cold world...

i still laugh at ike turner memes... doesn't mean i endorse man on woman domestic violence