• HBK

• The Rock

• Hogan

• John Cena

• Stone Cold

• Bret Hart

• HHH

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nah fam, you can't shit on Hogan and then vote for this nigga.

Worst signature move of alltime

tygxd7.gif
Nigga agile AF for a man his size. That's better than the leg drop!

i’m not undermining hogan’s impact on wrestling

also, i’m not lying to myself acting like he was one of my favorite wrestlers to watch

from his gimmick to his matches, i never rocked with him

if you’re a fan, cool. but he’s not in my top anything. he’s not even considered

Trash match. Andre could barely walk. They had to use those mini rings to get him to the ring. All spectacle. Just the slam is the only thing that gets talked about nothing else. He was a horrible one trick pony of a wrestler
It wasn't no battle of the technicians or anything but it's a moment that everyone will remember when hogan slammed andre

His feud with Bret is better than the stuff with the rock and then they capped it with a legendary match. I don't think Austin and Rock have a classic against each other
He only wrestled bret a few times and their best match was at survivor series.....the match at wm 17 was deemed a classic between the rock and stone cold

Uh he definitely had better matches alone lol.....to be real stone cold greatest moments is shared with the rock and any other feud he had was either short lived or forgettable

The "definitely had better matches" isnt fair considering Austin's career was cut short so you cant go by that metric "alone."
Again Austin was the key player and the catalyst of the Attitude era, he was the biggest star, he crossed over into mainstream; something HBK did not. I can literally go on and on. This isnt even a debate lol

The "definitely had better matches" isnt fair considering Austin's career was cut short so you cant go by that metric "alone."
Again Austin was the key player and the catalyst of the Attitude era, he was the biggest star, he crossed over into mainstream; something HBK did not. I can literally go on and on. This isnt even a debate lol
Let's be honest in 97-2000. Wrestling main events were filled with "brawls" rather then match quality and we ate that shit up.

Back